This class deserves the best Crogham Bologna | Syracusefan.com

This class deserves the best Crogham Bologna

kcsu

Living Legend
Yes thats right. The finest Bologna in the world. NY born and bred since the 1800's Im actually going to fry some up tomorrow in honor of Doug and his best class to date. Now if i could just get my hands on a Genny screamer I would be all set.

Oddly I like the stuff with peanut butter.

Oddly I like the stuff with peanut butter.
Do you actually know it? Great ring Balogna i like it fried a little mustard on a good Rye or with Eggs It is the best Balogna i have ever had

Do you actually know it? Great ring Balogna i like it fried a little mustard on a good Rye or with Eggs It is the best Balogna i have ever had
Haven't had it in years but it is one of the great foods in the world.

Yes thats right. The finest Bologna in the world. NY born and bred since the 1800's Im actually going to fry some up tomorrow in honor of Doug and his best class to date. Now if i could just get my hands on a Genny screamer I would be all set.

I think I have to give credit to CIL on this one...but you, my friend have indeed earned Cali status.

:cool:

I grew up a couple hours North of Syracuse and used to have Croghan Bologna all the time. I was amazed when I moved to Syracuse and people had no idea what it was.

I think they used to have it at Clark's Ale House.

I had it when I lived up in Lowville and it's good, but I have to tell you there is also some made in Pennsylvania that is called Lebanon bologna that will give it a run for its money. All of a sudden I have a hankering for a nice bologna (generally four slices) on rye with a little spicy mustard and a sliced pickle.