this could be our best D in the last 10 years or more | Syracusefan.com

this could be our best D in the last 10 years or more

kcsu

Living Legend
I cant remember the last time we had this much talent on D we have players all over the field and the DL is as deep as i have ever seen on the Hill.

Robinson, Simmons, Brew, Zion, Williams, Raymon, Bromley, Crume, Sloan, Washington, Coker, Spruill, Lynch, Davis, Ach, Kelly, Esk, Lynn, Whig, Anderson, Redish, Morgan, Manley,...

Deep big fast across the board. The Jucos coming in especially the MLB and SS are both studs. Adding Raymon and Williams to our DL is scary.

I think that this D keeps us in every game next year i dont see any O that we are going to play that is going to have its way with us including FSU.

I love our ability to be physical up front. We need to get a consistent pass rush without having to blitz the house. Hopefully a year of strength and conditioning for MPB will help with that.

I cant remember the last time we had this much talent on D we have players all over the field and the DL is as deep as i have ever seen on the Hill.

Robinson, Simmons, Brew, Zion, Williams, Raymon, Bromley, Crume, Sloan, Washington, Coker, Spruill, Lynch, Davis, Ach, Kelly, Esk, Lynn, Whig, Anderson, Redish, Morgan, Manley,...

Deep big fast across the board. The Jucos coming in especially the MLB and SS are both studs. Adding Raymon and Williams to our DL is scary.

I think that this D keeps us in every game next year i dont see any O that we are going to play that is going to have its way with us including FSU.

I agree with you for the most part, key will be the New SS and MLB. How quickly they pick of the defense, and their ability to make calls, etc. we will certainly be deeper and have better talent. Pieces are there to be much better

The best part is that many of them will be back in 2014!

Has Wayne Williams signed his LOI? Or is that in February?

Has Wayne Williams signed his LOI? Or is that in February?

I don't believe he's an early enrollee which would mean he can't sign until February. Only early enrollee JCs can sign early.

I don't believe he's an early enrollee which would mean he can't sign until February. Only early enrollee JCs can sign early.

Ok .. wasn't sure he was early or not .. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom