This #CuseMode vid is awesome... | Syracusefan.com

This #CuseMode vid is awesome...

Very cool. I know my Houston homies will get a kick out of the traffic shout-out at the beginning. Looks like they are on 610 there.

My god though, the TV people with the stupid antics they make the players do for their intros. It looks like Trevor and Mali are in some kind of hybrid Black Eyed Peas / Village People music video there.

Definitely looks like these guys are having fun. Hope it translates to the game and we come out loose.

Very cool. I know my Houston homies will get a kick out of the traffic shout-out at the beginning. Looks like they are on 610 there.

Yeah, that looks like the are coming up north on 610 going back to the hotel. Looks like the ramps to 59 coming up and that's definitely the Williams Tower just outside of 610 in the Galleria on the left. Must be after their practice and video shoot.

Definitely looks like these guys are having fun. Hope it translates to the game and we come out loose.

Man, I hope they're having fun.

I don't have much sympathy for the "players should be paid" crowd, but it's almost impossible not to think that kids forced to act in a commercial shouldn't be paid.

No wonder people hate the NCAA.

I'm pretty sure Lydon is doing the Ross Geller middle finger in that video at 0.22.

Here's a picture of him doing it:

-163c912e86be7c60.JPG

And then there's this from Twitter:

I think there's pretty clear and convincing evidence that Tyler Lydon is a Friends fan.

shandeezy7 said:

Definitely having fun. Have to believe we'll be loose. What have we got to lose? This is all gravy.

As somebody who has worked in videography, one of the clips I enjoy the most is when the team sprints out of the tunnel and just looks around. Malachi screams "Damn!" while looking around. You see Cooney looking around knowing that it's his last ride along with G. You see Frank hit the dab running out and obviously Lydon doing his thing. All of those guys believed in themselves that they could get to the top of the mountain and they're very close to getting to that point and you can tell in those clips!

As somebody who has worked in videography, one of the clips I enjoy the most is when the team sprints out of the tunnel and just looks around. Malachi screams "Damn!" while looking around. You see Cooney looking around knowing that it's his last ride along with G. You see Frank hit the dab running out and obviously Lydon doing his thing. All of those guys believed in themselves that they could get to the top of the mountain and they're very close to getting to that point and you can tell in those clips!

Totally agree. That clip was great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom