This Duke squad is unreal. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This Duke squad is unreal.

Duke is so bad at shooting 3’s. It’s not getting to get better and will be there undoing in my opinion

One would think. They have so many other intangibles though. That White kid is getting better too. I think they lead the country in blocked shots too. If anybody can overcome the 3pt shooting it’s them.

I want to see Chuckwu take a charge from Zion.

One would think. They have so many other intangibles though. That White kid is getting better too. I think they lead the country in blocked shots too. If anybody can overcome the 3pt shooting it’s them.
yeah and you have to figure Reddish will get it going.
But clearly the winning approach is to slow them down, pack it in and make them beat you in a half-court game from the perimeter

If TT had done a reasonable job taking care of the ball in that game they'd have won for sure

If you have the top three projected picks in the draft, you are probably going to be ok.

ahab's compulsive chase of the all time NCAA coaching win's title is sailing over the horizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom