This email makes me even more stoked about tomorrow's game | Syracusefan.com

This email makes me even more stoked about tomorrow's game

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Just being in the conversation of a possible Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight.

The Orange men’s basketball team is two wins into March Madness!

As a result, you have an opportunity to request ticket packages for the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight rounds in Omaha, Nebraska if Syracuse advances from Sunday's game in Detroit.

Here are the details:
As an Orange Club donor or men's basketball season ticket holder, you may request up to 4 ticket packages starting at 12:00 noon today, Saturday, March 17 through Monday, March 19 at 12:00 noon. Ticket packages are $310 or $260, depending on location.

The package includes two games on Friday, March 23 and the Midwest Regional Final on March 25

Your seat assignments will be determined based on your Priority Point total and the number of requests we receive. However, as there are a limited number of $310 packages, we cannot guarantee that price - therefore patrons who request the $310 package will be moved to the $260 package if the higher price allotment is exhausted.

Omaha !!
peyton-manning-omaha-meaning.jpg

If I go there, will I finally learn the secret meaning? Will I meet Peyton in a parking lot late at night where he will give me a piece of paper with the meaning and the paper will self destruct 5 minutes later. I will finally know... Omaha...Omaha

If I go there, will I finally learn the secret meaning? Will I meet Peyton in a parking lot late at night where he will give me a piece of paper with the meaning and the paper will self destruct 5 minutes later. I will finally know... Omaha...Omaha
Only one person can give you the inside info. Even Peyton doesn't know.
4835191.jpg

Sadly, our amazingly well-traveled fan base is going to be invisible in Omaha. KU is going to own the city and it’s not even close.

Sadly, our amazingly well-traveled fan base is going to be invisible in Omaha. KU is going to own the city and it’s not even close.
But at least for the first game, you just know they will be rooting for us over Duke. They don't know what they're in for.

They might own it the first night. It wouldn't surprise me to see Clemson beat them.

But at least for the first game, you just know they will be rooting for us over Duke. They don't know what they're in for.
We’re most likely going to be the second game. Either we’re playing for a shot at KU in the Elite 8, or the arena is going to be
e m p t y

For those going the stubhub route tickets won't be cheap with all those Jayhawks within driving distance