This Friday is going to be the greatest day of my life | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This Friday is going to be the greatest day of my life

Congratulations.
Hoping for a safe delivery for momma and baby.
Then get the stress relaxed by watching the game.
I haven’t had a kid yet but not sure which will be more stressful.

Not only is Syracuse going to beat Duke to end their season and move on to the elite 8 but we have a c-section scheduled for 9am and my son is going to be born. On his first 24 hours on the planet he gets a Syracuse sweet 16 game. My 4 year old daughter said if we don't beat Duke on her birthday next year she is going to feel left out. It's happening people. Grayson is going to struggle and Duval is going to go 1-7 from deep. My wife said just to clarify even if Syracuse loses Friday is going to be a great day. I said that isn't happening so there is no point talking about it.
McDuffed and it is the ides of March. I will take it, congrats.

That's my little Orangewoman!

Just ordered her the dress version of that in 9 mos. Time flies.
Outfit needs more bricks :p

Not only is Syracuse going to beat Duke to end their season and move on to the elite 8 but we have a c-section scheduled for 9am and my son is going to be born. On his first 24 hours on the planet he gets a Syracuse sweet 16 game. My 4 year old daughter said if we don't beat Duke on her birthday next year she is going to feel left out. It's happening people. Grayson is going to struggle and Duval is going to go 1-7 from deep. My wife said just to clarify even if Syracuse loses Friday is going to be a great day. I said that isn't happening so there is no point talking about it.
Actually your son’s birthday will be the second greatest day in your life.

The best day will be when he finishes high school and college, gets a job, moves out of your house and gets his first paycheck.

In this new, wonderful world, you’ll occasionally find a beer left in the fridge and you wife will stop waking you up at 4:00AM complaining that he’s not home yet.

The best day will be when he finishes high school and college, gets a job, moves out of your house and gets his first paycheck.

In this new, wonderful world, you’ll occasionally find a beer left in the fridge and you wife will stop waking you up at 4:00AM complaining that he’s not home yet.

Way to be a buzzkill.

Lmaooo

You must be so excited! Friday will be a happy day, even if we lose. You must gird your psyche for that possibility so if it happens you don’t forever associate your son with failure! Because . . That would not be good.

-Psychotherapist

P.s. But of course we are winning.

Should give you plenty of time to get home and stretch out with a beer and a remote. Well done sir. Well done.

Congrats!

Friday is my dog's birthday, he'll be 10. His registered name is Dr OG Sparky Johnson, Jr...Sparky for short.

I think James Arthur would be a good choice for your son.

The stress of your wife undergoing surgery is incredibly stressful.
It wasn't literal. It was a joke in terms of how stressful and painful this season has been. I would hope that a normal person would be more stressed by a child then a CBB game.

Congrats and good luck. Don't sleep on Pearl. It's a legendary name.

congrats...and don't name him Grayson, Allen, Jordan or Tucker.
Two years ago before we played Duke at Cameron (The Amazing Game) I was with my son in a bar here in Cary NC and ran into a couple with a 1 year old son they named Grayson Allen xxxxxxxx. We could not believe it.

I just asked and she told me to go to hell.
So long as you've got Hop lined up to deliver the baby, you're as good as gold. Dude has incredibly soft hands and would never drop or mishandle.

Best to you and the missus, dude. Having kiddoes is the very best thing I've ever done. I wish you and Clan Cuseinseattle only health and happiness. You got this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom