This game boils down to this Wake OL dominating Syracuse DL | Syracusefan.com

This game boils down to this Wake OL dominating Syracuse DL

Alsacs

Living Legend
I am sitting here wet as heck and man our DL is really letting the Wake OL dominate us.

The D held that goalline stand but man our DL needs to light a fire under its a$$ at halftime.
The wind here is crazy people don't realize how hard it is to throw why we aren't stacking the box has me perplexed.

No, it boils down to torrential downpour conditions.

I dont think the are dominating the dline at all.. but there have too many mental mistakes again.

No, it boils down to torrential downpour conditions.
I get that but it is so hard to throw the ball and our safeties are still playing deeper and Wake OL is dominating the LOS.
We need to put 8 in the box and dare wake to throw.

So what? Our high powered offense is disadvantaged a lot more by these adverse conditions than their sorry ass offense is.

This is literally worst case scenario for us.

In fairness, yards meaning nothing, only points do. Our offense has only scored over 30 points one time this year against FBS competition. The offense needs to step up big time in this second half.

So what? Our high powered offense is disadvantaged a lot more by these adverse conditions than their sorry ass offense is.

It appears our high powered offense is like a knuckle ball. We can't play in the wind and rain.

In fairness, yards meaning nothing, only points do. Our offense has only scored over 30 points one time this year against FBS competition. The offense needs to step up big time in this second half.

In fairness, your response has zero to do with the point I was making.

We are disadvantaged more by gale like conditions than WF is. Of course we need to step up offensively, so that we can win. Looks like the rain has stopped, so I'd expect us to be able to sling it around better now.

We are disadvantaged more by gale like conditions than WF is. Of course we need to step up offensively, so that we can win. Looks like the rain has stopped, so I'd expect us to be able to sling it around better now.
it's not the rain it's the wind.

It didn't take long to realize that WF is just a much better team. I don't know how SU can play much worse on offense. The play calling has been horrendous.

either way it doesn't matter. we are getting pushed around by wake forest. keep coming up with excuses.

we can't tackle, and dungey can't complete simple passes. is that the weather's fault?

The second part, yes.

If you don't think that these type of weather conditions were Clauson's wet dream for tonight's matchup, then you are delusional.

The second part, yes.

If you don't think that these type of weather conditions were Clauson's wet dream for tonight's matchup, then you are delusional.
so dino's excuse from now on is weather? wake forest is throwing the ball and getting yards. why can't we? oh yeah, they have more talent. yeah, wake forest is more talented that we are. keep blaming the weather.

so dino's excuse from now on is weather? wake forest is throwing the ball and getting yards. why can't we? oh yeah, they have more talent. yeah, wake forest is more talented that we are. keep blaming the weather.

In case you hadn't noticed, there was a hurricane impacting NC today. That's not an excuse, no matter how much you want to pull your usual hot take crap.

WF is not as good of a team as us. This would be a disastrous loss. But the conditions definitely played into their hands, and hurt us more.

RF2044 said:

Yet we lost. Defense gave us a chance. The awesome didn't do

In case you hadn't noticed, there was a hurricane impacting NC today. That's not an excuse, no matter how much you want to pull your usual hot take crap.

WF is not as good of a team as us. This would be a disastrous loss. But the conditions definitely played into their hands, and hurt us more.
ok wait, so wake forest is not as good of a team a us, but they just dominated us in every phase and now the game is a blowout. you are still sticking to the weather excuse? it is not even raining anymore come on dude. dino got upstaged bigtime today.

Yet we lost. Defense gave us a chance. The awesome didn't do . . . .

We lost because we sucked offensively. Why do you think that was the case? Because of WF being the '85 bears?

ok wait, so wake forest is not as good of a team a us, but they just dominated us in every phase and now the game is a blowout. you are still sticking to the weather excuse? it is not even raining anymore come on dude. dino got upstaged bigtime today.

I think if we played WF 10 times, we'd beat them 9 out of 10. And most times, I think we'd put up 400+ yards on them, unlike tonight. Tonight's game conditions really hurt us.

Excuse, my ass.

Be my guest to lead the charge against Dino. Typical knee jerk crap from you, regardless of tonight's incredibly frustrating outcome.

I think if we played WF 10 times, we'd beat them 9 out of 10. And most times, I think we'd put up 400+ yards on them, unlike tonight. Tonight's game conditions really hurt us.

Excuse, my ass.

Be my guest to lead the charge against Dino. Typical knee jerk crap from you, regardless of tonight's incredibly frustrating outcome.
just keep talking bro. we got beat like a drum by wake forest. that is all that matters.

RF2044 said:
We lost because we sucked offensively. Why do you think that was the case? Because of WF being the '85 bears?

We lost because this team sucks.

just keep talking bro. we got beat like a drum by wake forest. that is all that matters.

And you keep on slingin' those H0T Takes, Stephen Smith.

The only thing worse than this loss is you now having a platform for your temper tantrums.