This game gave us a glimpse of what Starling can do... | Syracusefan.com

This game gave us a glimpse of what Starling can do...

RF2044

Living Legend
...when he can shoot the ball, and isn't impaired by shoulder issues.

Glimpse at a bright future. Maybe this will get him jump started THIS year.

But in any event, what a terrific game. He's a completely different player when he can knock down some shots to compliment taking the ball into the lane.

...when he can shoot the ball, and isn't impaired by shoulder issues.

Glimpse at a bright future. Maybe this will get him jump started THIS year.

But in any event, what a terrific game. He's a completely different player when he can knock down some shots to compliment taking the ball into the lane.

I go back to that pull up vs Cornell. Best looking jumper all season... and then he does this... cautiously excited.

It’s still there but he’s adjusting to it.
I didn’t think it was nearly as pronounced today as it has been. I’m sure he’s been working on getting back to his old stroke, but like he said after the game, it’s more of a mental block than anything. Hopefully this lightens his mental load and he stops thinking and trusts his old instincts!

I didn’t think it was nearly as pronounced today as it has been. I’m sure he’s been working on getting back to his old stroke, but like he said after the game, it’s more of a mental block than anything. Hopefully this lightens his mental load and he stops thinking and trusts his old instincts!

Don’t think.
It can only hurt the ballclub.

I think it's evident now why Red has been trying to let him play thru it...

Hopefully it's all coming together and he's getting the muscle memory needed for his post-injury shot mechanics adjustment.

Good game for him to put it together too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom