This Game Will Be Remembered for Years | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This Game Will Be Remembered for Years

ah ok, we don't view the term "rivalry" the same way. You are just listing conference opponents, not all are rivals.

Yeah, agree to disagree on this.
Then we have no rivals which is ok too.

I get your point but imo Pitt and BC are our best shot for there to be a rivalry.

Clemson isn’t our rival is my bigger point. They are the hunted by all ACC teams.

Clemson has become the game that gets circled on the schedule. It brings in the best crowd attendance wise and the build up has heat to it. On top of all that, we play them hard and now their fan base and even a player are talking smack. Sounds like a rivalry to me.

I’m so glad the conference is getting rid of divisions, and admittedly that will take the edge off this. But this is/was starting to become a legit rivalry. I’m not sure where people are getting this idea that rivalries have to be 50/50. There’s either heat to the games or there isn’t.

I think this is fair. I’m saying w the turnovers you need to get first downs in second half to extend drives and run clock efficiently. They just needed 3 pts to put it away imo

They didn’t get it and that’s a hat tip to Clemson. The penalties were painful but Syracuse had a chance in spite of them
How many of their scoring drives were extended by bad penalties. You’re only viewing it from what we didn’t do, not what they didn’t have to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom