This has been about as discouraging a week as this team could have possibly had | Syracusefan.com

This has been about as discouraging a week as this team could have possibly had

Two lousy games, two losses, two piss-poor efforts that could haunt us on selection Sunday.

Sucks.

Your right but it wont matter this team haa zero chance at the ncaa tourney. If you can't score 50 pts at home vs ND missing their two best players by far your not going anywhere. This team ia going to struggle to win 5 games in the ACC

Two lousy games, two losses, two piss-poor efforts that could haunt us on selection Sunday.

Sucks.
Your right but it wont matter this team haa zero chance at the ncaa tourney. If you can't score 50 pts at home vs ND missing their two best players by far your not going anywhere. This team ia going to struggle to win 5 games in the ACC
When does football season start?

this team will maybe win 1 road game in acc. we couldnt afford home loses, especially to teams without their 2 best players.

this was a very damaging loss. i think we'll be lucky to be on the bubble at this point.

That could very well be true now -- but it wasn't true at the beginning of the week. Which is what sucks.

I watched Marek shoot an incomprehensible shot today and missed the rim by 5 feet. He shot it from mid chest. A month ago people said he might be the best player on the court

and he flat out quit on the last play. ive seen enough of marek for the time being.

This is the perfect time to bust out the "oh no we suck again meme," but much like Frankie Howard trailing that last play, I'm just not into doing it.

Win or Lose, we measured "gauge" on the eye test today.
Have you ever seen a player like Brissett miss so many point blank shots? And by miss I mean shots that don’t even come close to hitting the rim?

I watched Marek shoot an incomprehensible shot today and missed the rim by 5 feet. He shot it from mid chest. A month ago people said he might be the best player on the court

He also turned in the very first 3 blocks that still ended in made baskets game.

Sucks.
Correction...that WILL haunt us on Selection Sunday.

I think Duke has scored more than 100 points in 3 of their last 4 games. They won’t have to come out to play the second half against SU. 50 should be plenty to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom