This is a bit interesting | Syracusefan.com

This is a bit interesting

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-college-footballs-coaching-jobs-2013

I agree with the positioning and there is a link for the ACC rankings too

If no one could tell I am getting pumped for football. I can't get enough of it.
The facilities yes but the NE area like OSU and Mich are about the same. But it is right SUFB was once a PROGRAM, but not now. Another issue is the basketball first school. The administration at the very least must put their heads together and figure out how SUFB can at least pull up to the basketball expectations. I said it before and will repeat myself again!! The dome was built for SUFB first not the other way around!!

The facilities yes but the NE area like OSU and Mich are about the same. But it is right SUFB was once a PROGRAM, but not now. Another issue is the basketball first school. The administration at the very least must put their heads together and figure out how SUFB can at least pull up to the basketball expectations. I said it before and will repeat myself again!! The dome was built for SUFB first not the other way around!!
So apparently you haven't been paying attention to the new IPF.

So apparently you haven't been paying attention to the new IPF.
He's new around here. Who knows what he's paying attention to?
All we know is that he likes his name in BIG LETTERS and like exclamations.

"Loud and proud"... methinks he's a possible newspaper (err, "media group") website cast-away who hasn't assimilated yet.
I wish some of the newer members would start by lurking/reading before jumping in, screaming, and pounding their chests.

Well then shame on all the SUFB people and SUFB "fans" gor letting it become a BB school snd BB building. What have you been doing while JB has been excellent? Playing Nero?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Some fans' expectations even for the basketball program are too high. Even if the FB program matched the success of the BB progam, they would still wonder why we aren't Alabama.

I think it was fair. They mentioned our past success while pointing ou the challenges. It is what it is.

It's crap. Boise St at 38 is funny, as is USF well ahead of us. Last time I checked, Boise wasn't in a power BCS conference, had mediocre facilities, and was in the middle of Idaho -- not exactly fertile recruiting grounds.

He's new around here. Who know's what he's paying attention to?

"Loud and proud"... methinks he's a possible newspaper (err, "media group") website cast-away who hasn't assimilated yet.
I wish some of the newer members would start by lurking/reading before jumping in, screaming, and pounding their chests.

You are absolutely right on all accounts--can't miss that grammatical style! Mr. Negative on the internet cesspool known as the Syracuse.com SU FB board. He would trash players or coaches for not doing a better job when we won a game or chirp and crow how right he was when we would lose. Believe it or not, he has turned it down a bit here compared to what he would post there. But we all kill a few more brain cells after reading one of his posts, kind of like a bad hangover...

After I read that UCLA was the 16th best job I pretty much stopped reading.

Not even close.

He's new around here. Who know's what he's paying attention to?

Sons Of Sam Horn (Red Sox Forum) made it where you have to lurk for a little while before you can post. This really weeds out the trolls

He's new around here. Who knows what he's paying attention to?

I wish he'd take off his sheep skin poncho and crawl back under his bridge. Really lame attempts at being supportive.

I stopped reading when I saw Rutgers before I saw Syracuse.

Fail.

I did enjoy this line:

"The school has almost no tradition; prior to the mid-2000s, the program was irrelevant." Pretty pathetic for the school that supposedly played the first ever college football game in the 1800s.