THIS is a Louisville Fan... | Syracusefan.com

THIS is a Louisville Fan...

mantonio

Starter
JB has to find a way to get into this Championship against Louisville, provided they beat The Shockers.

Here is a typical Cardinals fan who shows the usual ignorance that fans in the hick state of Kentucky reveal about their stupid selves...

I was forced to block him from my FB because he was posting on my wall every 2 seconds with "Syracuse Sucks," "Louisville is God" posts. He found a way to get me a message(why he would exert such effort to do so is beyond me), & here is the filthy trash:
  • Scott Johns
  • Have a few questions for ya: 1)Who won the Big East tourney? 2)Who won AT Syracuse then in the Big East Tourney in NEW YORK(a Syracuse home game)? You guys better PRAY you don't have the guts to beat Michigan, cuz LOUISVILLE(who just blew Duke out) is going to DESTROY YOU CLOWNS, AGAIN! Block me, or whatever it is that COWARDS do. Syracuse sucks. And next Monday night I PRAY that Syracuse is on the floor when the ball is thrown up. Syracuse is a JOKE. Too many teams have exposed you. You beat us by a bucket, then we MANHANDLED YOU CLOWNS TWICE. Next time will be UGLY. You guys got your pinstripe bowl trophy all shined up and on display???
I used to have respect for the Cardinals fans & program, but experience has shown me these
backwards hick freaks don't know how to respect a great rival program, so they deserve NONE
of our mutual admiration. They deserve only derision...

lol this guy is out of control. Do you know him in person? Is he a tool in real life too?

Saying every Louisville fan is like that is like saying every Syracuse fan is like Bjorn Calderon.

That said, how does this dude know your Facebook stuff? Do you know him in reality?

Manhandled us twice? We were winning the second game with a minute left (and had the ball).

This post needs to be tacked and referenced about 11:30 Monday night.

Saying every Louisville fan is like that is like saying every Syracuse fan is like Bjorn Calderon.

That said, how does this dude know your Facebook stuff? Do you know him in reality?
He is a facebook friend through other circles, until he started getting rude & arrogant by posting derogatory Syracuse stuff & pics, along with his Louisville is the best program in history bullcrap. I had to block his posts because he was festooning my page with his drivel.

Every fanbase has DBags... especially when the bandwagon is filling up. Right now LVille is the favorite so the DBags feel like big men. If SU were to beat LVille in the final you'd see similar cuse DBags suddenly.
Sad but true

Well said.

I wonder if we win the title, he will come back...?

I dont think he comes back... Because he's the poster Syracusefan.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent lurker, a watchful protector...a dark Bjorn

If anyone knows how to do that cut, copy, and paste thing they need to cut out Jose face and put it on TDK and over the top of it they need to put SyracuseFan.

Tee, get it done!!! Hope you're feeling better too.

JB has to find a way to get into this Championship against Louisville, provided they beat The Shockers.

Here is a typical Cardinals fan who shows the usual ignorance that fans in the hick state of Kentucky reveal about their stupid selves...

I was forced to block him from my FB because he was posting on my wall every 2 seconds with "Syracuse Sucks," "Louisville is God" posts. He found a way to get me a message(why he would exert such effort to do so is beyond me), & here is the filthy trash:
  • Scott Johns
  • Have a few questions for ya: 1)Who won the Big East tourney? 2)Who won AT Syracuse then in the Big East Tourney in NEW YORK(a Syracuse home game)? You guys better PRAY you don't have the guts to beat Michigan, cuz LOUISVILLE(who just blew Duke out) is going to DESTROY YOU CLOWNS, AGAIN! Block me, or whatever it is that COWARDS do. Syracuse sucks. And next Monday night I PRAY that Syracuse is on the floor when the ball is thrown up. Syracuse is a JOKE. Too many teams have exposed you. You beat us by a bucket, then we MANHANDLED YOU CLOWNS TWICE. Next time will be UGLY. You guys got your pinstripe bowl trophy all shined up and on display???
I used to have respect for the Cardinals fans & program, but experience has shown me these

backwards hick freaks don't know how to respect a great rival program, so they deserve NONE
of our mutual admiration. They deserve only derision...

some people are just born to be dooshhhhbags. but remember... Louisville basketball is that hero's life. We've all had girlfriends and wives... he has pitino's 17 seconds of bliss.

Who talks like that in real life? He sounds like a WWE wrestler.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

hulk-hogan-1-570x440.jpg

some people are just born to be dooshhhhbags. but remember... Louisville basketball is that hero's life. We've all had girlfriends and wives... he has pitino's 17 seconds of bliss.
Hey, easy there. He has his parents' basement too.

We are a worse matchup for Ville then Michigan IMO.
We have what it takes to beat Ville.

They play zone Smith is 6'0 and Siva 6'3 up top thats not stopping 6'8 southerland raining down threes. And Mike is playing like maybe the best scorer/play setter in the country off the dribble at 6'5 1/2 hes going to give them problems. CJ is a swingman who will get good shots off in the lane and can knock down a open three when they overplay it.

I think one of the keys is getting Triche who is also taller then Villes guards into his comfortble shooting spots in the lane around James, CJ, and Mike. Ville will already be stressed, but if we start getting that Ville is going to be very stressed. And the other key is getting Ville to foul on their slapping defense. They aren't tall or physical guards as much as slappers. If their guards don't slap at the ball they are below average defenders in BE play and they don't get the fast break points.

Not gonna lie, he sounds like the Louisville version of Mantonio...
That is ludicrous.

I am on the optimistic side of the scale for my team to be sure, but I don't trash talk like this rube... This guy is a complete AZHAT, deserving of a good thrashing in the National Title game, with MCW standing over Peyton Siva's chalk outline...

That is ludicrous.

I am on the optimistic side of the scale for my team to be sure, but I don't trash talk like this rube... This guy is a complete AZHAT, deserving of a good thrashing in the National Title game, with MCW standing over Peyton Siva's chalk outline...
I do not doubt your optimism for all things Orange, but I've participated on a few chats during justin.tv watching of football games a few years ago (at least one was a Louisville game) where you relentlessly talked smack about their teams.

I do not doubt your optimism for all things Orange, but I've participated on a few chats during justin.tv watching of football games a few years ago (at least one was a Louisville game) where you relentlessly talked smack about their teams.
I talk smack only when the other fans start trashing CUSE. I challenge anyone to find any post that I have made on a social network directly smack talking the opponents, without any cause for retort.

So you supposedly recall some smack talking "a few years ago" on a chatboard DURING the heat of battle in a game, which can't be substantiated, & that makes me just like this guy?

Some of you people are void of reality.

I was one of the rare people on this fan site who knew this team's capabilities, & I wasn't speaking from behind Orange colored glasses. Syracuse has recruited one of the top pools of talent in the past four years, & we should expect them to challenge for a National Title every year with this type of recruiting.

Anyone that truly knows me, understands that I give due respect to other programs who have earned it, & I did give Louisville Basketball that respect, UNTIL recently, when their fan base decided that Syracuse didn't deserve their due diligence.

When you make stupid comments accusing me of being like this idiotic piece of garbage, expect to be lambasted for it...

I talk smack only when the other fans start trashing CUSE. I challenge anyone to find any post that I have made on a social network directly smack talking the opponents, without any cause for retort.

So you supposedly recall some smack talking "a few years ago" on a chatboard DURING the heat of battle in a game, which can't be substantiated, & that makes me just like this guy?

Some of you people are void of reality.

I was one of the rare people on this fan site who knew this team's capabilities, & I wasn't speaking from behind Orange colored glasses. Syracuse has recruited one of the top pools of talent in the past four years, & we should expect them to challenge for a National Title every year with this type of recruiting.

Anyone that truly knows me, understands that I give due respect to other programs who have earned it, & I did give Louisville Basketball that respect, UNTIL recently, when their fan base decided that Syracuse didn't deserve their due diligence.

When you make stupid comments accusing me of being like this idiotic piece of garbage, expect to be lambasted for it...
Ok, maybe I was wrong. The Louisville fan didn't use enough capital letters and exclamation points anyway.

Lighten up Francis.

Ha ha. Message Board badass wins the narrative, inspires sufficient hatred @ Louisville to convert all Cuse fans into instant UK fans.

You won an Internet, Mariano. Be proud, dude. My Facebook friends don't care about basketball, lol. Maybe you should find some new buds.