This is a tournament team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is a tournament team

Wasn't injured on that play. His ankle sprain was well after that. Unless he came into the game hurt.
His knee has been bothering him for weeks - tonight during game they said tendonitis

If Graham doesn't have the game of his friggin life this is a close game wire to wire.
That’s true but how he was allowed to go unchecked is really disappointing. let’s be real - he was consistently left open and allowed to step into his shot. I think there were only 2 possessions where we actually contested him. The top of the zone is horrendous at close-outs once the ball goes into the high post... but I believe they are instructed to help the post which makes them lose track of shooters. It’s a flaw in the scheme IMO, especially when we need to tag the one guy that is on fire.

Our bench scored three points.

Also, 1/5 of our starting lineup scored zero.

So... yeah. Depth.

This.

Of the first 38 pts. we scored against Kansas, Battle had 15, Howard and Brissett had 11 each, Washington had 1. That's it.

I don't think this is a Tourney team, but they may scratch and claw their way to March. That'd be fine. We just don't have the scoring, shooting or overall talent level to win enough, IMO.

If Battle, Howard or Brissett are off in any game, it'll take a big performance out of the other two to get us a W. We just don't have the quality of players behind them to be consistent, at least not yet. Getting next to nothing offensively, outside of the occasional tip or dunk, from MD, MM, PC and BS puts so much pressure on the big 3. To make the Tourney, we need more out of the frontcourt.