This is a What loss most years | Syracusefan.com

This is a What loss most years

down 8 in 2nd half on the road with some no name going off on us from 3? lonnie jackson tried his best but this team is different.

and we covered the spread lol
And with 2 of our 3 active Bigs with 4 fouls. And the 3rd is capable of 5 fouls in 2 minutes.

Yep was thinking the same thing. Last year we lose this game. This team has grit, they make plays. Some clutch FT shooting tonight also by Jerami, CJ. Big steals. Love it!!!

yep. since the Wes Johnson team there really haven't been many What losses.

What a great run.
I don't know I would call at least one of those Wes Johnson teams a What loss against Louisville. That UL team sucked and we lost to them twice that year.

I don't know I would call at least one of those Wes Johnson teams What? losses against Louisville that team sucked and we lost twice to them.
Losses to Pitino are never What. No matter how much they suck.

you mean the final four team from last year?
Last year's team had some bad games during the regular season. Finished 5th in the league. Then they caught fire starting in the BET. So yes, it's the kind of game they lost last year in the regular season.

AZOrange said:
We lose this game if Jerami grant didn't play.

On the other hand, one of the main reasons we were down is because Grant gave up 4 open 3's. He was huge down the stretch but he needs to improve drastically at covering 3 point shooters.

you mean the final four team from last year?

That wilted against Villanova and Temple?

Yeah.

Very good play by all of our guys down the stretch last night. Can easily see last year's team folding in the same situation: poor decision-making, forced offense, gagging at the free-throw line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom