This is actually a worse effort then G-rob teams | Syracusefan.com

This is actually a worse effort then G-rob teams

Yep, definitely the fans fault. Why anyone thinks people should want to show up and watch this...unless you are like the people who post here...is beyond me. I expect NO ONE who is not a huge CUSE fan in Upstate to go watch this. It's awful.

44cuse

I guess you never watched the grob games - SU would have never been in this game. We should have won it a Grob team would have never been in it.

I guess you never watched the grob games - SU would have never been in this game. We should have won it a Grob team would have never been in it.

Why does one have to be better than the other? This is as bad as the Iowa game.

I watched every single game. Every single one of `em. Both were awful.

44cuse

I watched every game too. GRob teams quit - this game was just filled with stupid things occurring all the time. Big difference IMO and this happens to ALL teams at some point. It's not like all of these mistakes are happening every single game - now that would have been reminiscent of the past.

Missed XP
Missed FG
Blocked FG
15 YD PF on 3rd and 15+
15 YD PI on 3rd and 15+
INT in the Red Zone
Dropped pick 6

Sorry, those things don't happen to every team. This team is the offensive equivalent of a 1 legged man...you know the rest.

That was atrocious football today by the OFF and ST.

44cuse

Read my post above. Mr. Marrone record versus conference teams at home is actually worse percentage wise then Greg Robinson's sine 2004.

Atrocious by both teams. Terrible game. Effort was there but the execution and/or lack of talent perhaps killed us. The drops, special teams breakdowns, etc. I think Nassib was trying too hard to make plays during those many woeful offensive possessions. We still don't have enough talent on offense. Rutgers made more plays. If Rutgers had better coaching, discipline, and execution then they bury us. Rutgers physically looked like men vs our boys out there which really makes you appreciate the effort from the SU players. Really crappy loss because SU had it if not for the mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom