This is always the saddest night of the year for me... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is always the saddest night of the year for me...

Yes! We will have to come up with something triumphant, in order to match our team’s accomplishments! My yin/yang may have been too mellow. In 2019 I’m going to Kenya. Maybe I can come up with an African animal (Lion King - - too obvious?).
Hyena

I think I’m happiest around St Patrick’s Day. Not just for the obvious reason. Weather starts to turn, March Madness, baseball is about to start, NHL playoffs, rolls you into summer and then fall/football. It’s quite a run.

Jan 2 to March 16 is easily my least favorite part of every year. Probably no coincidence that stupid Valentine’s Day is right in the middle of it.

I think I’m happiest around St Patrick’s Day. Not just for the obvious reason. Weather starts to turn, March Madness, baseball is about to start, NHL playoffs, rolls you into summer and then fall/football. It’s quite a run.

Jan 2 to March 16 is easily my least favorite part of every year. Probably no coincidence that stupid Valentine’s Day is right in the middle of it.
Oh you romantic soul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom