This is jaw dropping | Syracusefan.com

This is jaw dropping

wow, talk about making the most of what you've got! Good stuff

hmm interesting recruit don't know if that will work in the zone though.

I'm watching this and I'm thinking...what's the big deal? Yeah, some pretty good passes and decent shooting touch, although his form is a little odd...why are we looking at this? Then, I realized he had one arm--I didn't even read the title of the clip. Holy crap!

I'm watching this and I'm thinking...what's the big deal? Yeah, some pretty good passes and decent shooting touch, although his form is a little odd...why are we looking at this? Then, I realized he had one arm--I didn't even read the title of the clip. Holy crap!
Yeah, what a credit to him. That behind the back dribble with a kid going for the steal was nice.

Ha, I should've read through all posts...

I too, was thinking that it wasn't that big of a deal. Realizing now that he has only one arm and I didn't even notice, makes it very impressive.

With enough exsposure Cal will sign him up as a scholorshiped walk on while he gives one of his true recruits his scholorship under the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom