This is my last word on Pitt / the Pete | Syracusefan.com

This is my last word on Pitt / the Pete

RF2044

Living Legend
The way their fans acted after Tyler hit the shot [I just rewatched the ending] demonstrates what I already knew--they are shitty sports who don't deserve an iota of respect from us.

Between their smarmy, demonstrative coach and their stupid student section who like to pretend they are Duke, I am so happy that the entire lot of them got sent him disappointed tonight. Screw them.

I wonder if they still think that UVa is better than us?

4 out of the last 5 against Pitt--and if we play them again on a neutral court in the conference tournament, where they won't benefit from getting every hometown call, we'll beat them again.

End of rant.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
Two Things: 1. They've never lost to a top 5 team on their home court. And 2. Having played both UVA and SU, Pitt coaches and players feel that UVA is the better team.

Two Things: 1. They've never lost to a top 5 team on their home court. And 2. Having played both UVA and SU, Pitt coaches and players feel that UVA is the better team.

Yeah--I brought up in another post how Dixon didn't give us any credit after the last win.

So glad to see their hearts ripped from their chests.

Marsh should bring up how that dickhead-d fanbase treated him when SU played in the first round of the NCAA tournament in pittsburgh in 2012. Screw them.

RF2044 said:
Yeah--I brought up in another post how Dixon didn't give us any credit after the last win. So glad to see their hearts ripped from their chests. Marsh should bring up how that dickhead-d fanbase treated him when SU played in the first round of the NCAA tournament in pittsburgh in 2012. Screw them.

brutal. My hatred for pitt fans escalated very quickly during that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom