This is the worst thing that could happen to SU basketball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is the worst thing that could happen to SU basketball

There are people on who really believe this, cough Ballsacs cough, you know who the rest of you guys and gals are.
Do yourself a favor if you want to say outlandish and completely off the rails statements keep my name out of your posts. I honestly could careless what you think about anything. Your posts are entertainment strictly because of how outlandish they are.
If I wanted to get banned I would be stronger I don’t want that.
So go spew Scott Shafer got screwed or Jim Boeheim is going to coach till he is 78 or older and leave me out of your posts. As being attached to your posts is embarrassing to me. It means I am stupid for even being bothering responding to what I said above.

We all know that JB is over the hill and needs to be replaced immediately. A win against the number 1 team at their home only perpetuates JB staying as head coach for the future as SU sinks inevitably into mediocrity. Tonight's outcome subjugates SU to a future of years like last year when we only made the Sweet 16, and decades like this one where we only make 2, or possibly 3, final fours. Damn, tonight was the worst!
Did you see the faces in the duke crowd loved it

Sarcasm.JPG

Do yourself a favor if you want to say outlandish and completely off the rails statements keep my name out of your posts. I honestly could careless what you think about anything. Your posts are entertainment strictly because of how outlandish they are.
If I wanted to get banned I would be stronger I don’t want that.
So go spew Scott Shafer got screwed or Jim Boeheim is going to coach till he is 78 or older and leave me out of your posts. As being attached to your posts is embarrassing to me. It means I am stupid for even being bothering responding to what I said above.

I read your post in Tupac's voice. It's great.