this is the year it all comes together | Syracusefan.com

this is the year it all comes together

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
i just got that feeling. in recent years we've had some great teams get hit with some awful luck (10, 12). some decent teams make great runs to f4 but not good enough to win it all (13, 15). a team that looked great for most of the year hit a wall and flame out in the tourny (14). and a couple teams that were pretty good but nothing special and finished where you expected (09, 11).

well this is gonna be 1 of those great teams that stays healthy, doesnt hit a wall, doesnt have any players suspended or hurt, doesnt have any ncaa bs hovering over them, is good enough to go all the way...and does it!

Just Let It Be Tee

Foiled by my boy blue!
VWQt07.gif

My maiden name is Beadle. She approves of ALL of these songs and of our hopefully FAB team! (I'm not sure what the married one thinks. I'll have to poll her and get back to you.)

i just got that feeling. in recent years we've had some great teams get hit with some awful luck (10, 12). some decent teams make great runs to f4 but not good enough to win it all (13, 15). a team that looked great for most of the year hit a wall and flame out in the tourny (14). and a couple teams that were pretty good but nothing special and finished where you expected (09, 11).

well this is gonna be 1 of those great teams that stays healthy, doesnt hit a wall, doesnt have any players suspended or hurt, doesnt have any ncaa bs hovering over them, is good enough to go all the way...and does it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom