This is what Dejuan Coleman was exposed to Friday night in Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

This is what Dejuan Coleman was exposed to Friday night in Kentucky

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
As an adult, listening to this speach he sounds so disingenious, but to 18 year old kids it must sound pretty good. It's too bad DC missed the best Midnight Madness in the nation, right here in his home town.

Video

Articles

Calipari speech steals the show at Big Blue Madness

so...i've been out of the loop on Coleman. is it a foregone conclusion that he's Kentucky bound?

so...i've been out of the loop on Coleman. is it a foregone conclusion that he's Kentucky bound?
No not a forgone conclusion but Calamari's track record for getting commits from those attending MM is pretty good.

You have to figure he's gone. Not losing a wink over it.

Nole > Coleman

Alot of people are going to bash him though if he doesn't pick cuse. Maybe he just wants to get out of town, I know the last place I wanted to go to college was near where I grew up. I wanted to get as far away as possible.

If he picks Syracuse great glad to have him but your right if he doesn't I don't see any reason to lose any sleep over it.

hmmm he comes off somewhere between used car salesman and tv evangelist.

Anyway DC has been planing on going to this for a while. I don't know if it means he's going to commit there. If he doesn't go to SU I understand. It will stink to see anyone we are recruiting go to UK however. I'll still hope DC does good if he goes there but it won't stop me from rooting for UK to lose ever game as usual.

Cal is more along the line of a game show host. The game show would be called something hokey like " Gunning for Glory" .

No not a forgone conclusion but Calamari's track record for getting commits from those attending MM is pretty good.
All his mm attendees last year had previously committed fwiw.

He says it's a "players first" program? Is he freakin' serious?! I wonder how UK feels about that? I guess it's OK as long as he wins, but the 'inmates running the asylum' approach is never good. I can't wait until his experiment with all-freshman teams implodes.

i just watched his state of the union address to the big blue nation, and god its a joke. Hes talking more about the fans than anything else, but its the ultimate recruiting tool. I just hope DC2 and others can see thru this

If you watch a few of the MMs the one thing that impresses me is how family oriented the alums of SU are with the current players ... sitting around chatting and hamming it up ... I don't see a lot of the other schools with that type of environment. The alums truly care about the Cuse program and to have enough guys there like that to have a legends game was awesome. What Coleman should also realize is that if he comes to the Cuse he could take them to the next level and develop a cult like following. Look at the ovation that Carmelo received ... he won a title and you can tell he has separated himself from the others just in fan response. All those guys are revered by the school ... and the fans. You can also tell they have a genuine love for Boehiem ... don't see that with the other "alums" at some of the other schools.

He says it's a "players first" program? Is he freakin' serious?! I wonder how UK feels about that? I guess it's OK as long as he wins, but the 'inmates running the asylum' approach is never good. I can't wait until his experiment with all-freshman teams implodes.
I wonder if he said it's a players' first program to the players he kicked off the team and told to get lost when he arrived at UK

I wonder if he said it's a players' first program to the players he kicked off the team and told to get lost when he arrived at UK

None of them were even 4star recruits let alone 5star! Its a player first program so long as you re a very good player.

None of them were even 4star recruits let alone 5star! Its a player first program so long as you re a very good player.
***so long as you're under contract ;)

Am I the only one that clicked on this link hoping for a picture of Ashley Judd?

After what the SU program put on display at MM, it'll definitely be DC's loss if he decides to go elsewhere.

Would love to have him, but I think the Cuse will survive. Much ado about nada, IMHO. :cool:

After what the SU program put on display at MM, it'll definitely be DC's loss if he decides to go elsewhere.

Would love to have him, but I think the Cuse will survive. Much ado about nada, IMHO. :cool:
DC can go over to Brandon's place and relive the experience on ESPN3 or get a video of the event from Todd Blumen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom