This is what they are saying in Georgia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is what they are saying in Georgia

Tech ran for 225 against Georgia State with 128 of that coming on four chunk plays of 28 yards or more. A pedestrian 30-97 otherwise. Need to clean up second level tackling and we may be able to mitigate on at least a few drives.

Tech ran for 225 against Georgia State with 128 of that coming on four chunk plays of 28 yards or more. A pedestrian 30-97 otherwise. Need to clean up second level tackling and we may be able to mitigate on at least a few drives.
Maybe this seems weird, but I’m honestly less concerned about their run game and more concerned about their pass game catching fire with us selling out for the run.

Kind of like when we play a bad 3 pt shooting team and they get hot and shred the zone lol

Tech ran for 225 against Georgia State with 128 of that coming on four chunk plays of 28 yards or more. Need to clean up second level tackling and we may be able to mitigate on at least a few drives.

If you have confidence in your offence, I'm of the mindset to start with the ball every time. Score and the other team immediately has to play catch up. Stop them and score again and who cares if they get the ball to start the 2nd half they are now behind two possessions. Also, those 7-8 minute drives like Ohio had to start the game are such a bummer way of starting a game especially if it ends in points.

Note: I'm not a coach, never been a coach, and toe the line of crazy.

If you have confidence in your offence, I'm of the mindset to start with the ball every time. Score and the other team immediately has to play catch up. Stop them and score again and who cares if they get the ball to start the 2nd half they are now behind two possessions. Also, those 7-8 minute drives like Ohio had to start the game are such a bummer way of starting a game especially if it ends in points.

Note: I'm not a coach, never been a coach, and toe the line of crazy.
Nope. Belichick figured out the if you defer, you have a chance to score at the end of the first half and then get the ball back to start the second half. You always defer.

is the georgia tech run game gonna crash into a moose or a muskrat on the macadam ?

Nope. Belichick figured out the if you defer, you have a chance to score at the end of the first half and then get the ball back to start the second half. You always defer.
That's the NFL where the difference in talent and playing style is pretty much the same.
In college put your best unit out there first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom