This is what they need to do to get students to football games... | Syracusefan.com

This is what they need to do to get students to football games...

the days the orange phantom is not picking up recruits from the airport and whisking them around town they can be put to good use by caravaning our superfan students around town, orange bucks flying out the window...

For some reason, I'm thinking this is a driverless orange phantom... just thoughts...

This is very cool!
They should give you bonus points for not leaving the dome until the 4th quarter and more for staying until the gun goes off.

How about some instant gratification? Dome vendors accept Syracuse bucks. Dome dog? 100 bucks. What will you Club 44 members have to say when the kid in front of you is buying a cup of Dome foam and the cashier says "One Saranac, that'll be 8 dollars... oh you're a student? That'll be 100 dollars." Kid pays and walks away smiling.

the days the orange phantom is not picking up recruits from the airport and whisking them around town they can be put to good use by caravaning our superfan students around town, orange bucks flying out the window...

For some reason, I'm thinking this is a driverless orange phantom... just thoughts...
Are you mocking my idea for recruiting? I would only think they’d need 3 of them. Not enough to cart kids around town.

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY - CollegeAD

I assume they will take this model, if it works to other sports. Need to do this for football games until we get back in the top 10 and they show up on their own.
The plan is absolutely to take to other sports. There are also some additional points earning opportunities under consideration (trivia challenges, social media integration.) Some talk about fourth quarter check ins for football too. Also, this is seen as a pilto with consideration to roll out a version of the program to the entire fanbase in the future. Assuming there will be an alignment with the Orange Club priority points program when that happens.

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY - CollegeAD

I assume they will take this model, if it works to other sports. Need to do this for football games until we get back in the top 10 and they show up on their own.

These distracted kids need all the motivation they can get. Apparently, all fb and hoops tickets for < $200 yearly isnt enough if the team isnt top 25, playing a top 25 team, and/or game time isnt at 7 pm on ESPN.

upload_2018-1-21_17-57-16.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom