This is why I hate those prediction threads... | Syracusefan.com

This is why I hate those prediction threads...

iommi

Living Legend
What purpose do they serve other than being a complete waste of time? Just saying...

So are you suggesting that their slow lethargic start in a meaningless exhibition game is a potential symptom of a chronic inherent ailment which may need substantial corrective measures and medications if not treated proactively, and which really may be a sign of a much more serious and underlying bi-polar playing attitude which could create a complex network of deflated expectations, irate head coaches, and irrational fan comments in what could have otherwise been a productive, powerful, and passionate season from those in orange, and that this is the primary reason for predictions being a complete waste of time?

Sorry, just having fun.

I put zero stock into exhibitition or preseason games in any sport. Only thing that matters is staying healthy, these games are MEANINGLESS. Its silly to think fab is gonna be 1st team all big east based on 2 exhibition games, and its equally as silly to think we're overrated by 15 spots in the polls based on 2 exhibition games. A couple years ago southerland would have been 1st team all american and we would have been an NIT team based on an exhibition game.

What purpose does this thread serve other than being a complete waste of time? Just saying...

I would argue that the following and watching of all sports is a waste of time. Also, I really, really enjoy wasting tine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom