This is your SU-Clemson keepsake | Syracusefan.com

This is your SU-Clemson keepsake

Couple of observations from those game highlights:
How in hell was that a celebration penalty against Strickland? Zero reason for that call.
On 2nd FG miss I'm not convinced some lineman didn't get a paw on it.

Couple of observations from those game highlights:
How in hell was that a celebration penalty against Strickland? Zero reason for that call.
On 2nd FG miss I'm not convinced some lineman didn't get a paw on it.

He spun the ball. That was what the call was for.

BTW, couldn't get this to work in Firefox, but no problem in IE.

And the Babers locker room speech camera angle was awesome. Felt like you were kneeling on the floor with the rest of the team.

He spun the ball. That was what the call was for.

BTW, couldn't get this to work in Firefox, but no problem in IE.

And the Babers locker room speech camera angle was awesome. Felt like you were kneeling on the floor with the rest of the team.
Yeah well someone needs to change that rule -if it's a rule. Jesus.

NFL celebrations have been awesome this year since they relaxed the rules.
Golden Tate's "the people elbow" was the best I've seen in a while.

That Friday the 13th video was pretty cool. I take it they played that in the Dome on game night?

Thank you, forgot to go back for Dino's halftime exhortation to the crowd. Love that man.

Thank you, forgot to go back for Dino's halftime exhortation to the crowd. Love that man.
I believe the speech in the video above is when he addressed the basketball crowd at halftime when he was hired. I didn't hear what he said at halftime to the crowd on Friday night. I had to get to the troughs before everyone else!

I believe the speech in the video above is when he addressed the basketball crowd at halftime when he was hired. I didn't hear what he said at halftime to the crowd on Friday night. I had to get to the troughs before everyone else!

You are correct.

Which speech? I don't see the bball one.

Which speech? I don't see the bball one.
The speech playing in the background of the video from the OP. Where he says We.will.win. That was from a basketball halftime

The speech playing in the background of the video from the OP. Where he says We.will.win. That was from a basketball halftime

Gotcha

Toga did you put this together?
Lord no. I have no skills along that line whatsoever. I assumed the University was involved but I don't actually know. Whoever it was should be hired immediately by the school if they aren't already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom