This Louisville game... | Syracusefan.com

This Louisville game...

RF2044

Living Legend
I know it's only the second quarter with plenty of time left, but Louisville is getting their ass kicked at home by FIU.

21-3 right now. FIU has a 74 yard INT pick six. Louisville then gave up a 74 yard TD pass and an 82 yard TD pass in back-to-back possessions.

Wow.

Louisville has doubled them up on first downs. I sense a VERY different second half

Hope so. They're looking like the worst team in the Big East right now.

what amazes me is how many teams in the last 10 years have been able to find a player that other teams struggle to stop because of speed. WV seems to have one every year.. even rutgers/uconn have had players like that. when do we get a Hilton on our team..

Louisville will improve game by game. They are so incredibly young at key spots.

lvilleorange is right. I think they've got a five year old starting at strong safety.

Louisville is in a panic mode right now and it is not pretty. I give the FIU players credit. They have looked good and played their game. Louisville looks lost on the field. Poor choices, the line is being run over and the defense couldn't stop a high school team (or Rutgers for that matter)

I know it's only the second quarter with plenty of time left, but Louisville is getting their ass kicked at home by FIU.

21-3 right now. FIU has a 74 yard INT pick six. Louisville then gave up a 74 yard TD pass and an 82 yard TD pass in back-to-back possessions.

Wow.
FIU is a well coached team with some top end talent and overall team speed.

L'ville won the game statistically. FIU had 3 big plays: a pick-6, and 2 Hilton long tds. L'ville moved the ball, 452 yards of offense, but couldn't score.