This may be from last year, but I never saw it before... | Syracusefan.com

This may be from last year, but I never saw it before...

I loved that. I am a hopeless romantic. Way good for him. He really out kicked his coverage.

I even think JB would cancel his golf reservation if he knew the couple were to be married same place same time! And he loves Golf.

Last edited:
Surprised it took a year to come out. Love it.

Just saw it on facebook also. I never saw it in all of this time either. Very cute.

Its nice but I think a private proposal is much more romantic in the sense that it allows it to be just about the two people getting married. That's how I did it anyways and if you are pretty sure your woman loves you, meaning she's going to say yes, don't you want to be somewhere she can express that love fully? ;)

Its nice but I think a private proposal is much more romantic in the sense that it allows it to be just about the two people getting married. That's how I did it anyways and if you are pretty sure your woman loves you, meaning she's going to say yes, don't you want to be somewhere she can express that love fully? ;)

i did it on the corner of Park Ave and 52nd St and randomly had a few friends walking by just as I was going to drop to a knee (in my tux) so we had a bit of a cheering section when it went down. luckily, none of them in blue shorts.

That was cute. Very anti what you'd expect from JB to be involved with, since he generally doesn't seem to "waste" time like that, but hats off to him and the team.

This has absolutely ZERO to do with the wedding aspect of this, but when the couple posed with the team toward the end, one thing that caught my eye was how slender DeJuan Coleman looked even last year. Can't wait for that kid to make it back onto the floor.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I know...lol...