This morning’s Palm bracket has SU as a 9 seed | Syracusefan.com

This morning’s Palm bracket has SU as a 9 seed

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Vs. Iowa State with the winner getting Kentucky.

Let’s please stop acting like SU is anywhere near the bubble. SU is like a slab of salted salmon to be sliced and put on a bagel with cream cheese: they’re both lox.

Sounds right. If we don’t throw up on ourselves and we beat BC/Pitt but then lose to Duke guessing 9 is where we land. Meaning Kentucky or Gonzaga if we get to the round of 32. 10 seed gets us Tennessee, MSU, maybe Texas Tech if we get to round of 32.

If we lose our next game and there is a lot of chaos in the conference tournaments, we could get left out. But even if we lose there is a 99.5% chance we get in IMO.

If we lose our next game and there is a lot of chaos in the conference tournaments, we could get left out. But even if we lose there is a 99.5% chance we get in IMO.
correct
(that .5% would be for absolute, historic chaos - and/or committee conspiracy)

Last edited:
Just get in. Likely going to be a quick trip home regardless of our seed.

Vs. Iowa State with the winner getting Kentucky.

Let’s please stop acting like SU is anywhere near the bubble. SU is like a slab of salted salmon to be sliced and put on a bagel with cream cheese: they’re both lox.

I agree tho the salmon has been sitting out in the sun for a while and is not the freshest piece of seafood you'll ever see.

If we knew we’d still get in as an 11, I’d rather lose Wednesday.

8/9 is the worst.

Just get in. Likely going to be a quick trip home regardless of our seed.
I'm way more confident of this team in a first round game then I would be going against any mid level or higher acc team right now.

Just get in. It's all matchups.

Sure we're not winning the whole thing but we can definitely take some teams out along the way. JB beat MSU in Detroit with a walk on playing significant minutes. He can win a game or two this year.

You really like playing with fire lol.
7C9F6E9B-3E21-49AD-B31E-903912E1A5EF.gif

I’ll clarify, an 11 but not in the play-in game
all indications are the play-in teams are 12 seeds this year

not sure exactly how/when that (what seed # the play-ins are) determined... anyone?

Last edited:
So long as we don't play ACC teams in the tourney I like our match up.

The zone has a reputation. Coaches and players psyche themselves out and then poop their pants when they see it, if it's the first time coming across it.

The zone has a reputation. Coaches and players psyche themselves out and then poop their pants when they see it, if it's the first time coming across it.

I think there is truth to that but the performance of this year's zone is not up to the level of some recent Orange editions.

I think there is truth to that but the performance of this year's zone is not up to the level of some recent Orange editions.
We said that last season too.

We have gone 7-2 in the NCAAT the last 4 years and both losses were to ACC teams.
It’s kinda of funny. We beat UVa in the tournament so it’s 1-2 vs. ACC teams but 6-0 against non-ACC teams.

all indications are the play-in teams are 12 seeds this year

not sure exactly how/when that (what seed # the play-ins are) determined... anyone?
I think teams like Wofford cause the shift.