THIS MUST STAY HOME | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

THIS MUST STAY HOME

Far from skinny and thin in the torso. Hes a beast and very strong, lift some weights and you will realize one day.

He's definitely very strong and a beast. His ranginess and long arms makes it very difficult for him to be bulky but his strength is real and it will take him far more time than the typical guy to "thicken up" by resistance training. For a defensive lineman, he's not thick and he doesn't have typical football arms in the form of bulk. When he fills out, he's going to be physically, very difficult to contend with. I certainly get the comment about weight lifting, I've been doing resistance training and running for 25 years. As is, he's the best player we have on the field, his upside is insane.

He's definitely very strong and a beast. His ranginess and long arms makes it very difficult for him to be bulky but his strength is real and it will take him far more time than the typical guy to "thicken up" by resistance training. For a defensive lineman, he's not thick and he doesn't have typical football arms in the form of bulk. When he fills out, he's going to be physically, very difficult to contend with. I certainly get the comment about weight lifting, I've been doing resistance training and running for 25 years. As is, he's the best player we have on the field, his upside is insane.

AB is gonna get you.

Jon's actually the smallest of the three. I think he goes around 205lbs.
alot of that is weight cutting before a fight though. Jon is not a natural 205

alot of that is weight cutting before a fight though. Jon is not a natural 205
He's still significantly smaller than either of his brothers. He's not dropping 60lbs before a fight. Probably more like 10-15.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom