This next game is one of the five biggest games in Dome history | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This next game is one of the five biggest games in Dome history

I could’ve sworn both teams were ranked when we played NCSU in the Dome in ‘18.
Just going off memory, I think that game is what catapulted us to being ranked. They were ranked if I’m not mistaken.

Just looked. They were 22 and we were unranked.

Keep winning and every remaining game on this schedule has the same potential.

As for the bye week, NC St needs to get banged up this week to even the playing field a bit. Maybe a linebacker, a nosetackle, a receiver and a quarterback.

This is up there with PSU in 87, UF in 91, Miami 92, UT in 98

Huge implications for the program. As long as they aren’t too beat up I think SU should be at worst a pick ‘em vs ND, Pitt, FSU, and BC. Win this one a 10 win or better season is achievable.

Biggest game in Dino’s tenure without a doubt.
NC qb is out, better chances to win

NC qb is out, better chances to win
Hard to know about Leary's injury. X-rays negative and getting MRI today. One of those things that could be just a muscle strain or something worse.

Is there a list of historic ranked match-ups at the Dome?

Hard to know about Leary's injury. X-rays negative and getting MRI today. One of those things that could be just a muscle strain or something worse.

If he is banged up but still can play that works too... a la Kelly Bryant and Clemson..

I doubt he would be in a sling with just a strain but you never know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom