This picture says it all | Syracusefan.com

This picture says it all

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
10739728-standard.jpg

On how much this game meant to Scoop and how he'll miss playing with the guys.

10739728-standard.jpg

Wow, thanks for posting.

My heart bleeds for Scoop; regardless of how many times I've cursed him or his decision making. He's all heart.

10739728-standard.jpg

I know many of us are on the MCW bandwagon but losing a five year player like Scoop is a big loss to the program. Good Scoop or Bad Scoop, that kid was special. Good luck Scoop.

Wow.

Our seats for the two games in Boston were essentially right behind the Syracuse bench, 7th row. My father and I sat directly behind Scoop's dad--great guy, enjoyed his enthusiasm / chatting with him throughout both games.

After the game, Scoop was the last SU player to head into the locker room. I'm proud that the Syracuse fans still on hand gave him a standing ovation with the obligatory SCOOOOOOOOP chant. His dad ran down and hopped over the guardrail to hug his son. About 10 seconds into the embrace, Scoop lost it and could barely stand. I mean, he literally collapsed.

It was clear how much this meant to him, and how emotional he was after the loss.

10739728-standard.jpg

Scoop goes down as one of my all time favorite players at SU. How can you not just love this guy who bleeds so much Orange! This quote of his says it all for me when asked what message he wanted to impart to his teammates, the ones who will return next season...

“They know,” he said. “Just take advantage of this opportunity to play at a prestigious school like Syracuse. Being at Syracuse for five years was the best time of my life. And I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

Wow.

Our seats for the two games in Boston were essentially right behind the Syracuse bench, 7th row. My father and I sat directly behind Scoop's dad--great guy, enjoyed his enthusiasm / chatting with him throughout both games.

After the game, Scoop was the last SU player to head into the locker room. I'm proud that the Syracuse fans still on hand gave him a standing ovation with the obligatory SCOOOOOOOOP chant. His dad ran down and hopped over the guardrail to hug his son. About 10 seconds into the embrace, Scoop lost it and could barely stand. I mean, he literally collapsed.

It was clear how much this meant to him, and how emotional he was after the loss.

Ugh. Feel so bad for Scoop. Dude bleeds orange. Really wish that he had the chance to play in the FF during his time here.

In the media interview after the game KrisJo could barely speak and looked like he was about to breakdown, Scoop kept his composure there.

Reminds me of the Rautins interview after the Butler game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom