This purported "tape" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This purported "tape"

SPD is conducting an investigation. A tip line is just standard procedure.

It means that SPD has nothing.

Is this new or was the tip line opened days ago? If it means they have nothing, then that would contradict what some say they heard from SPD sources.

That sounds like entrapment.
Entrapment is setting up someone to do something illegal, not catching someone who already has done something illegal.

Is this new or was the tip line opened days ago? If it means they have nothing, then that would contradict what some say they heard from SPD sources.

First I saw it mentioned was this morning in the NY Daily News.

First I saw it mentioned was this morning in the NY Daily News.
Pretty sure there was one set up the day after all this broke, at least I remember hearing about it then.

Yeah, they established a phone number within about 24 hours of opening up an investigation.

Agree, Cil people better check their stomachs the next few weeks, just yesterday at the game I hear something from people that I respect that made me really really worried, right then and there I decided there is too much info out there that may or may not be true
I agree, people should be prepared to be disappointed...

I don't like the sound of that at all ejz... Is this what you are hearing as well... Did Bernie set JB up? As I said yesterday if Bernie allowed JB to stand up for him
While guilty, I'm speechless

And has this information only surfaced in the last day or so? Because if so many people on here seem to know about it I can't believe JB doesn't. And if JB knows, he must not have known a few days ago when he called the accusers liars.

...or yesterday when he continued to back up what he said. JB didnt waver one bit in his presser

With apologies to the board conservatives, I can only hope that this tape is as real as the Michele Obama "whitey" tape...

It is going to get uglier in the next couple weeks. Let's just hope the university and JAB stay clean, regardless of what comes out about the Fines, DA, and SPD.

What is with all the vaguely ominous posts? The minute i think things are looking better someone comes on and says something that makes it sound like
Bernie had a sex dungeon in his basement.

Pretty sure there was one set up the day after all this broke, at least I remember hearing about it then.

It was publicized on Friday. Axe mentioned it multiple times on his show.

What is with all the vaguely ominous posts? The minute i think things are looking better someone comes on and says something that makes it sound like

It rubs the lotion on its skin ...

I agree. If everyone knows something and the cops know it might as well post it. Gonna come out either way.

Maybe the SPD put out false information to try to scare Bernie into coming forward b4 it(false tape)is released.Like when the cops have a free tv giveaways and send letters to only people with warrants out for their arrests that they have won a tv..
Bernie coming forward for what? An interview? Pretty sure the cops could get him if needed. If he did nothing wrong why would he care about the tape?

Im taking my cues from JB. If JB stays defiant and does things like leave a seat empty for symbolism then i think he must have some general idea of where the investigation is at. I dont think anyone here has knowledge JB doesnt have and if by some miracle they do they should probably go through the proper channels on this board to get him it.

These are all lies . If you side with the dark side .... PLEASE ,,, leave now .
What are you talking about? The police set up a phone number to call after the investigation started. And the other stuff is nonsense. This board is on a slippery slope right now as the idiots from syracuse.com invade

That sounds like entrapment.

Not really... it's not like the police coerced him into molesting kids. If he didn't molest them, he would know that any planted tape/evidence is false and stand his ground.

This board is on a slippery slope right now as the idiots from syracuse.com invade

Can you point them out for me and I will check into it.

BTW, we haven't had a new poster since the Fine story broke.

What are you talking about? The police set up a phone number to call after the investigation started. And the other stuff is nonsense. This board is on a slippery slope right now as the idiots from syracuse.com invade
I think he was just trying to be funny - I wondered too as the post made no sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom