This schadenfreude goes to 11 | Syracusefan.com

This schadenfreude goes to 11

SU2NASA

All American
Official statement on conference realignment by Tom Pernetti at Rutgers:
http://scarletknights.com/news/release.asp?prID=10940

and then the requisite Rutgers schadenfreude:
http://rutgers./showmsg.asp?fid=2797&tid=148932559&mid=148932559&sid=988&style=2

The comments are the best, especially the first one.

scott-tenorman-picture_278x158.jpg

mmmm, their tears are so yummy.

SpinalTap11.jpg

These AD's are used car salesman at this point, what do people expect him to say, that Rutgers is !!!. My god, two years in conference USA will set them back and they will wind up the Indiana of the BIg 10 for football, so who cares.

No, this is the best comment:

Take UCF, ECU, Memphis, Houston, and SMU, and throw in Marshall in case WV leaves, and you have a decent conference that should retain its BCS status.

LMFAO!

"We remain extremely confident that the result once the movement concludes will be very positive for Rutgers University."

...VERY positive?

Take UCF, ECU, Memphis, Houston, and SMU, and throw in Marshall in case WV leaves, and you have a decent conference that should retain its BCS status.

LMFAO!

I don't know what had me laughing more... the fact they believe that after losing WV, Pitt, and Cuse, what's left of the Big East should retain a BCS bid ... or the fact that they think Rutgers and Uconn will drive a BCS football conference.

"We remain extremely confident that the result once the movement concludes will be very positive for Rutgers University."

...VERY positive?

Very positive for the tax payers and large faction of the University that aren't thrilled with footing the bill for the football teams large yearly deficit.

Deficit spending is the amount by which a government, private company, or individual's spending exceeds income over a particular period of time, also called simply "deficit," or "budget deficit," the opposite of budget surplus.

LMFAO!
Marshall has been awful in ConUSA.

I would ask BYU if they want in for FB. That would get Boise, SMU, AF, Houston maybe Louisville a nice little division.

LMFAO!
When given cow , you better make hallucingenic mushrooms.

This about sums up how I feel about conference expansion now.

Just kickin back and enjoying the show...
SuperStock_1597-13232.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom