This senior citizen ...... | Syracusefan.com

This senior citizen ......

DonLightfoot

All Conference
..... is getting a lot older real quick the way these games are playing out. My goodness! I will say this much, you never lose confidence in these kids regardless of the time left or circumstances. Just great to see them succeed.

As another older fan I am worried my cardiologist will take away my television privileges.
In the last moments of the game the ribbon board lit up with, "Having Chest Pains" 911 Crouse Cardiology.

As I hit Irving Street after the game there was an ambulance headed at us full bore, traveling south to the Dome lights blinking and siren blaring.

These buzzer beaters are culling out the faintest of hearts.:eek:

Kingston area.
Love Kingston area...we have a camp about 20 minutes from Cape Vincent and once or twice each summer my wife and I visit Kingston and surrounding area. Last year we went to the wineries west of town...really fun.

Love Kingston area...we have a camp about 20 minutes from Cape Vincent and once or twice each summer my wife and I visit Kingston and surrounding area. Last year we went to the wineries west of town...really fun.
That would be Prince Edward County. Beautiful there. My buddy lives about three mikes from there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom