this should be brought back for 3rrrrrrrrrrrd down | Syracusefan.com

this should be brought back for 3rrrrrrrrrrrd down

Ummm... Why? We aren't the Chicago Bulls. We shouldn't have to play any music on third down, people should be so loud you can't hear the music.

I absolutely despised that song on 3rd down. Mostly because during the era in which it was used, we couldn't stop anyone. You'd end up hearing the song like 5 times per drive.

I don't much like the bell either, but it's much easier to live with than that song.

The marching band should have something they play for both 3rd down and 4th down. Kinda sad to me that it's any other way, but what are you gonna do.

The marching band should have something they play for both 3rd down and 4th down. Kinda sad to me that it's any other way, but what are you gonna do.

On fourth down they play the Imperial March. 3rd down is unfortunately killed by our favorite "tradition"...the key bank key play.

rutgers had their own third down tune, some guitar playing it was pretty sick even though they never stopped us. Well i'm glad the ole chicago bulls theme went over well. Have a few mill lites and lighten up a little some of you.

rutgers had their own third down tune, some guitar playing it was pretty sick even though they never stopped us. Well i'm glad the ole chicago bulls theme went over well. Have a few mill lites and lighten up a little some of you.

got any vodka instead?

There aren't many worse beers than Miller Lite. But I'll continue drinking my Sams and be on my way...

Who freaking drinks straight Vodka?

If I am going for liquor, Sailor Jerry is my choice. That is if there is no Macallan of Glenlivet around. But the Scotchs is for enjoying, rum is for getting shmammerd.

Why not smirnoff? Too good? I'd put Smirnoff up against Goose all day. Prices don't matter. Goose is the MOST overrated booze out there, by far.

I prefer Ketal one to them all. Yeah im to good for smirnoff lol. Smirnoff is not as smooth to me as ketal or goose despite the prices.

Who freaking drinks straight Vodka?

If I am going for liquor, Sailor Jerry is my choice. That is if there is no Macallan of Glenlivet around. But the Scotchs is for enjoying, rum is for getting shmammerd.

Where did you read straight vodka from?

Try Tito's...just as smooth as the Goose for about 2/3's the price. If you feel like shelling out a few bucks, try Hangar One.

That was good in the 90's, but we need a song that's modern.

Maybe Muse's "Uprising." Although that's a little cheesy for my taste. I've always been partial to an older one - "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys. There are so many options out there that aren't used.

I'm so sick and tired of the same old crap from decades ago (AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Metallica). It's time for some new stuff.

You college guys - bnoro, BlackKnight - you know what newer songs are out there that would fire up the student section. Get the word out to the right people.

tailgate first drink of choice for me is soco and mountain dew...it works wonders... and your right we need a new 3rd down song, but not one that 99.9 percent of college stadiums use.

Try Tito's...just as smooth as the Goose for about 2/3's the price. If you feel like shelling out a few bucks, try Hangar One.

youre the 2nd person to told me to try titos.

That was good in the 90's, but we need a song that's modern.

Maybe Muse's "Uprising." Although that's a little cheesy for my taste. I've always been partial to an older one - "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys. There are so many options out there that aren't used.

I'm so sick and tired of the same old crap from decades ago (AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Metallica). It's time for some new stuff.

You college guys - bnoro, BlackKnight - you know what newer songs are out there that would fire up the student section. Get the word out to the right people.
It's unfortunately not that easy. I do support any and all things Muse though.

I think we should dangle keys on 3rd down plays...but lets do it with popped up collars, too!

Ummm... Why? We aren't the Chicago Bulls. We shouldn't have to play any music on third down, people should be so loud you can't hear the music.
It would help those not that attentive to pick up on the game.

Where did you read straight vodka from?
If you're mixing, and do it right, doesn't matter the vodka. Hell, drink a sprite and Svedka Lemon or Mandarin and it tastes like nothing.

Sobieski's my favorite to mix though, and only 12 bucks for a liter...

There aren't many worse beers than Miller Lite. But I'll continue drinking my Sams and be on my way...

Sorry buddy, but drinking Sam Adams doesn't exactly make you an upscale beer drinker.

Sorry buddy, but drinking Sam Adams doesn't exactly make you an upscale beer drinker.
I never said I was an upscale beer drinker, I just like beers that don't taste like piss.