This site says Cj staying - no idea if this legit | Syracusefan.com

This site says Cj staying - no idea if this legit

I was praying that your site wasn't the did you just see that guy, and thank it isn't.

That article sounds awfully definitive.

Here's hoping they are right.

Hope it's right. It's a SI.com property, so there is some legitimacy. All the reasons listed are exactly why it's hard to envision CJ leaving (2nd round grade, steps into a star role, further improvement on his game, etc).

Ha yeah I actually just came on here to post this same thing and ask if anyone had heard of the source.

The site looks fairly legit, and if you actually go to the site itself, as opposed to just clicking link, the cj story is on the front page.

Having a legitimate senior stud leading your team has to automatically put SU in the top 5 right? How many studs return for their senior season and get this type of opportunity.

It also says ROC will be back. Always thought he would be back, hopefully he is.

Love how it says "breakout center Baye Keita". I'm sure Keita is working very hard right now too. I'm looking forward to seeing his improvements. Does anyone not love Bad Mutha.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Amen to that Coach!

Could be mistaken, but I think this was also the site that said Bullock, McAdoo, and Hairston of UNC were all staying. I guess they were 2 for 3.

Evan Williams used to be a really big recruiting guy. I assume he has great connections.

Hopefully true.

The site looks fairly legit, and if you actually go to the site itself, as opposed to just clicking link, the cj story is on the front page.

I can't seem to find the story on SI's site. Do you mind posting a link to the story?