this team better beat Tulane 50-6 next week | Syracusefan.com

this team better beat Tulane 50-6 next week

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
and get healthy fast.

The only reason they hit 40k for WVU is because they will bring 5k fans. I had lots of fans in my section commenting on how bored they were during the game. Hell, a few groups left mid third quarter. I guarantee they don't come back.

I won't harp on the on field play, thats already been discussed (great job by the D overall - missed some opportunities, but should have never been in the situation we were in to begin with).

HCDM better be the OC starting next week, and over the next two weeks they need to heavily focus on ST. 4-1 (1-0) is a hell of a lot better than the 3-2 (0-1) we are facing. This game is going to bite us in the ass end of season (even if we finish 6-6, I am not certain we get a bowl bid).

Doubt WVU brings 5k this year. I think that is a bit on the high side but whatever they typically bring, will be reduced by the fact it is Friday instead of Saturday.

Just win, baby 4-2.

But 50 would be nice. :)

The only thing that will keep us from scoring 40 points vs Tulane will be the coaches. If the O is run, run, pass and the D sits back all day like games 1-4, we will allow Tulane to hang around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom