This team has given everyone reason to be really proud! | Syracusefan.com

This team has given everyone reason to be really proud!

Flacusian

All Conference
The fact that they have won their last 3 games is a great accomplishment in and of itself. But the more impressive fact is that they have shown some real heart and determination and transformed itself from a team that many had pretty much written off into a team with fire, grit, and determination.

It's nothing short of stunning the way they have turned it around and given their fans reason to be very proud of what they have accomplished. They have successfully exorcised the demons that were plaguing them as a team and sparked a renewed hope that this team could conceivably make a deep run in the NCAA tourney. I'm really proud of this group. I was so depressed after the loss to Gtown at the Dome but all things considered I'm glad we won this game and not that one.

They all deserve a great deal of credit for what they have done. Especially the ones who have turned in some of the best performances of their careers when so much was on the line.

The whole team is so different. Triche is flexing and screaming. MCW showing his usual passion. The whole team holding impromptu huddles all over the court. The communication is excellent. Night and Day this team from that GTown game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom