this team just sucks and marrone does too. make all the | Syracusefan.com

this team just sucks and marrone does too. make all the

i think if you switch the two rbs we win this game quite easily.

Did Marrone throw that interception?

Settle down, this is a matter of recruiting. Uconn won't even be in the same ballpark as Syracuse by next season. Syracuse is about to get more money, BETTER facilities, AND better players...

CHILL !!!!

Settle down, this is a matter of recruiting. Uconn won't even be in the same ballpark as Syracuse by next season. Syracuse is about to get more money, BETTER facilities, AND better players...

CHILL !!!!

but will we have a better coach?

the old man took the kid down today because of his knowledge not players

QB run QB run QB run QB run (UConn's game plan the entire second half)

Had little to nothing to do with marrone today. Only thing I had on him was he came out running against a bad pass team.

Kicking team sucked 40 yardline atleast every time. The players tackling sucked and they didn't hit to compensate for it.

Line of scrimmage we lost the battle. They got big holes to run, and our running game couldn't make the holes for Bailey.

And Nassib had a slow start for the first quater and half of the second.

Pretty Good home team bad road team.

OrangeFan is right. Their up-front blocking was better than ours. If it weren't, no way they run it down our throats.

CHILL !!!!
And how are we going to just magically start recruiting better? Just because we are headed to the ACC 2 years from now? They better get a top notch recruiter on the staff real soon to make that happen.

i think if you switch the two rbs we win this game quite easily.

Bailey was HORRENDOUS. Zero Vision. But this game was about the lack of defensive stops. That was the game

OrangeFan is right. Their up-front blocking was better than ours. If it weren't, no way they run it down our throats.

eh, we put on a clinic of how NOT to tackle properly. gave me "thud" drill flashbacks. :bang:

What did Marrone have to do with today? Oh this board after a loss

QB run QB run QB run QB run (UConn's game plan the entire second half)

Yep. They completely out coached and out executed us in the second half. Their offense owned our defense and our offense gave away every opportunity we had. Nassib was flirting with INT's on many pass plays. He gave it up at the wrong time.

Kicking a FG with 7 seconds left and a timeout in his pocket is a start. Inside the redzone, run a play. TRY and score. Gotta TRY!

You see how you are the only one harping on this? What does that have to do with the outcome anyhow?

You see how you are the only one harping on this? What does that have to do with the outcome anyhow?

Did we lose by a TD! Maybe if we TRY and get a TD there we win! jesus how little do you know about football? We didn't even try, Doug played it safe and it backfired. PLAY TO WIN!!!!!

It was a bad friggin decision. STOP DEFENDING Doug's bad decision. It didn't work. I said it BEFORE the play happened, it proved me right with the result of the play, and the outcome of the game proved it more right. Not second guessing, FIRST guessing! And Doug blew it.

If anything run the ball left and set the kicker up for a better straight on FG with your last timeout. 7 seconds on the clock to do so :noidea:. Almost forgot about that one.

cuseman 78 are you related to Doug? I mean wow what the hell game were you watching today. We were completely out coached in every phase of this game. This team comes out flat every game with the exception of WV. Doug looks like he is attending a funeral. If you arnt concerned about our coaching at this point you never will be. Doug should be ashamed today. He was dominated by a fourth string frosh TB and a walk on QB. He is a stubborn NYC kid whos attempt to beat Uconn by running the ball in the first half was Groberesque. This goes down as his worst coaching job ever. He is heading in the wrong direction and if here anymore bs out of him about execution i think i will puke on my balogne

If anything run the ball left and set the kicker up for a better straight on FG with your last timeout. 7 seconds on the clock to do so :noidea:. Almost forgot about that one.

Even that is better than what we did. Which was nothing.

Cuseman, you can't be serious? His team wasn't properly prepared to play. That is on the coach. UConn can't throw. The running qb really can't throw. Did we put 8 in the box as teams did to us when we couldn't throw. No. UConn is strong against the run and weak against the pass. Did we spend the entire 1st half running to no gain? It's never marrones fault?

Have some perspective you twit - my god this board gets dumber by the day
the board isn't dumb. the people who put their head in the sand and ignore the obvious are the dumb ones.

SU got 5 gift turnovers not in the game, in the 1st half!!! And only got 7pts out of it. Some teams don't get 5 turnovers in 2 weeks total, we got it in 30 min and couldn't do anything with them. But its not Doug's fault. please, give me a break

we run blitzed almost every play and people think we sat back on D? the QB couldnt throw within 5 yds of rcvrs who were open and we didnt throw enough ?

ST and field position was the big killer. we had to go 75-75-90-80 the 2nd half without the INT probably do it 3 out of the 4 drives. Provo getting shook up gave uconn time to regroup and they made the one play they made the whole half..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom