this team just sucks and marrone does too. make all the | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

this team just sucks and marrone does too. make all the

When we ran the ol' Tight End Around play ... what the hell is that even doing in a playbook? There is a reason you haven't seen that play since 1950. Even if you fool the defense you aren't getting more than 3 yards out of that play, ever.

What about the backwards pass in the endzone?

Marrone had nothing to do with these plays I guess.

We should be blaming the defense for the 2nd half of play and that falls entirely on Shafer.

Cuseman, you can't be serious? His team wasn't properly prepared to play. That is on the coach. UConn can't throw. The running qb really can't throw. Did we put 8 in the box as teams did to us when we couldn't throw. No. UConn is strong against the run and weak against the pass. Did we spend the entire 1st half running to no gain? It's never marrones fault?

Of course its Marrone's fault-- he's the CEO. But i also have some perspective and realize that we are currently on par talent wise with most of the conference. We obviously match up better with some teams (WVU and RU) and not so much with other teams (UConn and Lville) under the Marrone era.

His success long-term will come down to recruiting. Do all of these board hens clucking about how this was some big upset realize we were underdogs this game? take off the Orange colored shades for half a sec. We aren't 1999 Syracuse -- we aren't going to dominate teams.

I'm upset as anybody else but calling for your coaches head after a loss in which you were Underdogs? C'mon now guys

I'm upset as anybody else but calling for your coaches head after a loss in which you were Underdogs? C'mon now guys

Who called for the coaches head? Once again back on this nonsense. You can give facts and voice displeasure with your head coach and NOT call for his head. We went in this circle a few weeks back. Nobody is calling for his head but many here are just pointing out a bunch of RED FLAGS that have risen with him. He is a bad, very bad, gameday coach being one. In year 3 we are moving backwards as a program. Those are facts

Who called for the coaches head? Once again back on this nonsense. You can give facts and voice displeasure with your head coach and NOT call for his head. We went in this circle a few weeks back. Nobody is calling for his head but many here are just pointing out a bunch of RED FLAGS that have risen with him. He is a bad, very bad, gameday coach being one. In year 3 we are moving backwards as a program. Those are facts

Maybe you should pay attention to the rest of the threads. I think we've been over this same topic before.

IB called for him to be fired -- I'm not making this stuff up

There is even a thread exclusively for this topic but you only know that if you read the entire board before accusing people of making things up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom