This Team Loses Because it Doesn't Know How to Win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This Team Loses Because it Doesn't Know How to Win

Coaching has been a big part but the coach didn't allow FSU to pick up a backwards pass and run untouched in for a TD. Cuse gets a turnover or forces an FG they win that game even with the other stuff.

I believe in this. Coaching a young club baseball team I know it’s true. You have to learn how to finish, not make little errors into big innings, to pile on runs when you can, to not make outs at third base. Basically do the opposite of the Yankees this year
It kind of sounds like "playing better."

I believe in this. Coaching a young club baseball team I know it’s true. You have to learn how to finish, not make little errors into big innings, to pile on runs when you can, to not make outs at third base. Basically do the opposite of the Yankees this year
Said much better than I. To use a zen/yoga term, the players have to be totally mindful for 4 quarters so they win and the other team doesn't.

When your a huge underdog in games like Wake and Clemson and the team has a chance to win with seconds remaining on the clock, the coach has to go for it. There is no downside.

Coaching has been a big part but the coach didn't allow FSU to pick up a backwards pass and run untouched in for a TD. Cuse gets a turnover or forces an FG they win that game even with the other stuff.
pure luck bounce for them, bad luck bounce for us as our guy had no chance.

You can blame Dino, the Offensive Coordinator, the refs, the clock operator, Szmyt, the holder, the guy who sells beer. It comes down to the TEAM coming out and gritting out wins. Simple as that. Let's hope they've learned enough to beat a frankly poor VT team and take it from there.
1FFE39B8-7A51-481A-8053-44736FBF315F.jpeg