This team will surprise | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This team will surprise

One of our forwards has to be able to make 3's. Right now we don't have a pg that can make 3's so hopefully we sign Thorpe and not Ayala because with Ayala/Howard as the PG's I'm not sure how you score with just one perimeter threat. I don't think Marek's 30% is going to cut it.

Plus Scoop and KJo though not starters were #3 and #5 in minutes played.

The infamous 7 starters. That team had just the right mix of guys who fit together and could play a couple positions. They allowed us to play big or play fast. Basically any 2 of the 3 guards could play together, any 2 of the 3 forwards could play together and Rick could slide to center. I loved when we would start out the game playing bully ball with AO and Rick then about 6min in we would bring Kris and Scoop in for Brandon and AO at which point the game would become an uptempo full court affair.

Last edited:
The infamous 7 starters. That team had just the right mix of guys who fit together and could play a couple positions. They allowed us to play big or play fast. Basically any 2 of the 3 guards could play together, any 2 of the 3 forwards could play together and Rick could slide to center. I loved when we would start out the game playing bully ball with AO and Rick then about 6min in we would bring Kris and Scoop in for Brandon and AO at which point the game would become an uptempo full court affair.
One of my favorite SU teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom