This will help Dion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This will help Dion

As Jake said, Dion was definitely pumped when Scoop hit that 3 late in the game. I don't think his attitude is a problem.

I agree with the general sentiment here. Dion knows what its gonna take to reach the next level and he seems really coachable this year, seems much more responsive to what he is hearing from JB and others.

This loss, for the team, made them realize where they were. Too much success sometimes breeds complacency, but with this team its mainly because of the success they have had and did not realize that if they are not completely focused that they will lose games. It was a new experience for them and the team looked much more focused against Cincinnati. The team will play much more focused from here, this I believe.

well if he keeps playing like this we'll get him another year.
He'll be back... all the kids have games that stink up the gym. KJo, Scoop, BT, Fab ... it's just great that you have the kids that can come in and take up the slack.

More because Scoop and Brandon played so well. He had a drive and charge and got yanked and never went back in Looked ok on the bench.

Well, he was selfish Dion last night, went 1-5 and never got back in in the second half. It helped that Scoop and Brandon were playing reasonably well, but they weren't exactly tearing it up. It was more that we kept grinding and eventually shots started to fall.

It was more that we kept grinding and eventually shots started to fall.

More than that we did not always settle for the three. We drove to the basket more than I can recall in recent memory.

Well, he was selfish Dion last night, went 1-5 and never got back in in the second half. It helped that Scoop and Brandon were playing reasonably well, but they weren't exactly tearing it up. It was more that we kept grinding and eventually shots started to fall.

Agree Matt, he was not playing team ball and not getting his looks within the confines of the system. He looked horrible and needs to play much much better. Like I said, I hope he is going to class because if he has already cashed in his NBA chips he may not even get drafted at this point.

Dion needs to ing grind out there when it's not going well.