Class of 2015 - Thomas Bryant on ESPN Thurs. @ 9:30p | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Thomas Bryant on ESPN Thurs. @ 9:30p

Jeremie Tyler who has been the best player for Arsenal Tech so far is the same kid that supposedly made our boy Kaleb look like a NAIA player over the summer according to one ignorant scout.

Lyles runs over TB like a Mack Truck and gets no call smh. The more I watch Bryant and the more I think he'll eventually be a C. Doesn't seem to be as quick laterally as I remembered at BK.

Agreed - two bulls squaring off. HP guards are killing any momentum they have - commentators called it with their casual remarks.

Lyles runs over TB like a Mack Truck and gets no call smh. The more I watch Bryant and the more I think he'll eventually be a C. Doesn't seem to be as quick laterally as I remembered at BK.

Total C. May still grow. Whoever compared him Durant should have his head examined. Still not crazy about his feet and the way he moves.

definitely a 5. i concur... can diagne play 4?

Don't think so. Huggy Bear is out there stalking though.

Assumed no because of game tomorrow. The recruiting effort is on overdrive right now - once they wrap up '15 in '14...all in on Battle. Gonna be brilliant!

Total C. May still grow. Whoever compared him Durant should have his head examined. Still not crazy about his feet and the way he moves.
It would be raining threes on the wings if we had TB playing out there in the zone. The Durant comparisons is pure lazy analyst by these overnight reporters. Last season I compared him to Lamar Odom, due to his length and unique skillset to play inside/out. Seems like these guys only like to come up with comparisons of players who have been hot over the past 3 years or so.

The guards for HP are turnover machines, especially the Lyle kid. "Travelin Man". Would like to see a few entry passes from them but I'm probably dreaming since the game's on ESPN.

How drunk do you think Bob Huggins is right now

bobhuggins.jpg

Lyles almost just killed TB...would be dead if he wasn't so Braveheart.

It would be raining threes on the wings if we had TB playing out there in the zone. The Durant comparisons is pure lazy analyst by these overnight reporters. Last season I compared him to Lamar Odom, due to his length and unique skillset to play inside/out. Seems like these guys only like to come up with comparisons of players who have been hot over the past 3 years or so.

Yeah Odom or Aldridge. Nice.

definitely a 5. i concur... can diagne play 4?
In spots but I view him mainly as a 5 as well. Gotta see where he's at development wise this season. HS coach says he's knocking down jumpers n threes. So we'll see if that's true or just coach talk.

did Dakich's partner just say Thomas Bryant doesn't like the cold weather? and then of course the snow capital of the world comment has to follow. he survived the first 17 years of his life i'm sure it's not that big of a deal