Those traveling to Metlife...Where ya Staying? | Syracusefan.com

Those traveling to Metlife...Where ya Staying?

rocfan44

All Conference
I went last year and stayed at the Sheraton (Now Hilton) Meadowlands hotel. I was surprised by how little Orange was there. I am wondering where everyone is staying this year?

Don't stay at the La Quinta, someone/something crawled in next to me in bed and I was alone. Not saying it was Paranormal, but it was Paranormal.

Seriously. Creeped me out...

I stayed at the LaQuinta last year and the room smelled like urine. Year before, the Embassy suites. I would recommend the Embassy

Staying at a place called Meadowlands River Inn. Never stayed there before but it got good reviews, reasonably priced, close to the stadium, and within walking distance to a number of restaurants. Now if it only had a shuttle bus to the game...

placed called New York City. Supposed to be fun.

We considered that last year for Penn State - but found it was a better idea to stay at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus (so we would have our car for tailgating) and then just take the train into Manhattan the Friday night before for dinner/drinks. I just find driving and parking in Manhattan to be too much of a headache.

Reading this thread bums me out about that West Side stadium never being built.

Staying at a place called Meadowlands River Inn. Never stayed there before but it got good reviews, reasonably priced, close to the stadium, and within walking distance to a number of restaurants. Now if it only had a shuttle bus to the game...
May be staying there, I look forward to meeting you if I do.

Holiday inn express is nice. Stayed there multiple times for SU and Giants games.

Which one?
We stayed at the one in Seacaucus last year and it was nice. But waited too long this year and they were booked, so we got the one by the tunnel.

We stayed at the one in Seacaucus last year and it was nice. But waited too long this year and they were booked, so we got the one by the tunnel.
You take the hourly rate?

May be staying there, I look forward to meeting you if I do.

Same here! I'll be the guy wearing orange. Seriously, depending on game time, maybe we can arrange for a meet and greet.

ND will bring a ton. Not to mention there is a lot of ND alums in NY

I have had two years of good rooms with the LaQuinta...walk to some restaurants and shopping a huge plus

We are booked at the Meadowlands Courtyard.

TexanMark said:
I have had two years of good rooms with the LaQuinta...walk to some restaurants and shopping a huge plus

They're redoing the LaQuinta, but not in time for the ND game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom