thoughts on team and game | Syracusefan.com

thoughts on team and game

jgeorge322

Living Legend
i've been meaning to post these thoughts for awhile.

-i think keon lyn is going to be a star. hes already pretty good. remember when his recruitment came out of nowhere? we lost that other kid gasheen (sp?) to rutgers. what a trade! lyn is long, athletic and physical. he has all the tools.
-that being said, i am not a jeremi wilkes fan. he had a huge pick last night but he continues to be a liability in my eyes. felt he almost single handedly cost us the toledo game. hopefully he develops but think we have to find someone to replace him down the road
-where was dyshawn davis last night? am i missing something or was he injured?
-pleasantly surprised by diabete. he seemed like a plan B offer but certainly contributed. was pleased with how active he is
-i like the lineup of chan jones and sharp together. those two w either goggins or bromely in the middle can be very disruptive. we seen what affect a good D end can have on a defense. (freeney) jones is not that good but he's a difference makerand future nfl player
-i still think the team is missing a down the field threat. however, when executing like last night, they don't need one. it may seem like a hyperbole but thats how the patriots operate. such efficiency.
- what was with WV's play calling? they ran ten yard out patterns toward the sidelines or screens to their running backs. not very versatile. credit to shafer
-o-line needs commending. it is developing into a cohesive unit. abused WV last night. WV is known to have some good D linemen over the years. after a shaky start, i think the oline has found its identity and its a good one
-props to marrone. he is great in preparation. still not a fan of his game management. felt that the 3 down pass at the end of 1st half was error in judgment. would have liked to see a run there. but marrone will get better and sunday through friday (or thursday in this case) he is excellent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom