Thread vs. Topic view... | Syracusefan.com

Thread vs. Topic view...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Is there a way to switch this to a more traditional thread view. Right now I have to click into each topic to see if any new posts have been made, etc...

I agree - I imagine that will get it set up simliar to how Scout is which will be nice.

Yeah. I really want to have thread view at some point. I'm sure they can make that happen.

Hopefully thread view is finally burried with this move...it's not 1999 anymore fellas :cool:

Sorry Doc. I am partying like it's 1999. Thread view option, please.

Good call. The front page can consist of five threads total. On the plus side, I'll be able to see responses like or LOL! or I agree! or an endless wave of RE:

Cmon man. What is this amateur hour?

Good call. The front page can consist of five threads total. On the plus side, I'll be able to see responses like or LOL! or I agree! or an endless wave of RE:

Cmon man. What is this amateur hour?
Dude, it's a preference. Sorry I'm not hip to the "cool" way to look at a forum. Good Lord, you sound like a dork.

With that said, this Topic view actually has some nice features. What I like about thread view though is I can easily tell who is replying to whom. If everyone uses the quotes for replies here though, that won't be an issue so I'm fine with this if we can't change.

I knew someone would catch feelings.

I'm just rattling cages. It's summer, there's nothing to talk about. And we're all message board posters. I don't think it's apporopraiate to throw the word "dork" around do you?

I knew someone would catch feelings.

I'm just rattling cages. It's summer, there's nothing to talk about. And we're all message board posters. I don't think it's apporopraiate to throw the word "dork" around do you?
Rattling cages as well doc, no ill intent there. Frankly, if you're offended by the word "dork" you might be one. I kid, I kid!

Wait? Thread view isn't in anymore. Damn! I love me some thread viewage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom