Three things I want to see today | Syracusefan.com

Three things I want to see today

RF2044

Living Legend
#1 -- no key injuries.

#2 -- SU handle their business, score early, play from ahead, coaches running lots of subs in 2nd half.

#3 -- Clemson to get beat up physically in a blowout by FSU, such that we hear the lamentations of their women afterwards. I want them as disadvantaged / demoralized as possible for next week.

Let's Go Orange!!!

#1 -- no key injuries.

#2 -- SU handle their business, score early, play from ahead, coaches running lots of subs in 2nd half.

#3 -- Clemson to get beat up physically in a blowout by FSU, such that we hear the lamentations of their women afterwards. I want them as disadvantaged / demoralized as possible for next week.

Let's Go Orange!!!
OK, I know we want to win, but what would we prefer to beat a reasonably good Clemson team rather than a demoralize Clemson team I would.

OK, I know we want to win, but what would we prefer to beat a reasonably good Clemson team rather than a demoralize Clemson team I would.
1695482573414.jpeg

I don't want them "beaten," Mr Lawrence. Sweep the leg.

They are not going to lose at home.

No idea how good FSU might be,., LSU was closer than the score and they did so many things wrong to almost lose to BC.. Clemson lost to Duke with all the mistakes but still is a pretty physical team.

Clemson if they lose to FSU and we can beat them would be looking at 4 losses with Miami game in a few weeks. THEN ND/UNC to follow. If that happened the USC game would be for 6 wins.. That would be epic.

They are not going to lose at home.

They CAN, and they will.

And then a team that legitimately believed that they were contending for the playoffs will gave 2 losses in their first 4 games -- season over -- and they'll be in turmoil.

And then we'll capitalize.