Throwback Uniforms Confirmed | Syracusefan.com

Throwback Uniforms Confirmed

TrickySU

Walk On
For all those that wanted the script Syracuse, you're in luck. Syracuse is going to be wearing a past meets present uniform on February 19th at home against Boston College. I love this, and many other students have echoed the same feeling.

http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/01/30/ncaa-hyper-elite-dominance-uniforms-past-meets-present/

Syracuse-Hyper-Elite-Dominance-Uniforms.jpg

NCAA-Hyper-Elite-Dominance-Uniforms.jpg

Nice! CJ will look awesome in that!

Long discussion on them in another thread.

TrickySU said:
Sorry about that. I looked quick and missed it.

Is probably down a ways. It was earlier today.

I would have preferred that they wore orange at home against Clemson. I hate the idea of Clemson coming into the Dome and being the "orange team"... as SU fans all chant "Let's go Orange."

cto said:
I would have preferred that they wore orange at home against Clemson. I hate the idea of Clemson coming into the Dome and being the "orange team"... as SU fans all chant "Let's go Orange."

I was chanting "Let's Go Blue"

Hopefully we wear orange for that one too every year.

Can we change the chant to something that mentions "Orange" in the context of a proper noun and not as an adjective describing uniform color? Maybe a bit wordy I suppose. Someone get the cheerleaders on this task.

We are the Orange? Clap clap clap clap clap?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom