Thunder fire Brooks | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Thunder fire Brooks

SMU put $100 million into their BB facilities. Somehow, those Dallas billionaires will find a replacement.

It appears that Puvis, Hamilton, Adams, Enoch have been willing. I expect Ollie has another 5 star ready to sign.

It appears that playing at UConn, for Ollie, and trying to win more NC's is a draw.

And UConn is on ESPN more now than ever. More than SU.
Congrats the AAC owns Thursdays and ESPNNews. AAC is UConn, Cincinnati, Temple, and junk. UConn basketball will be able to survive but as I said above FB is screwed.

Was uconn on the mothership? I recall having to go on ESPN3 to watch their flame out v Arizona State.

And UConn is on ESPN more now than ever. More than SU.
Well, sorry. That's just not true. Close, but not true. Nice try though. Looking only at ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU, UConn was on one of those stations 17 times. SU was on one of those stations 21 times. And any of our games not on one of those 3 was streamed live on ESPN3 (except for a game on CBS - not CBS Sports Network - CBS). Now if you count conference tournaments, UConn gains 3 games. Still doesn't get you even. And if we had been able to play in ours, we would have made the margin larger. Are the numbers close? Sure. Are you on more than SU? No.

I just checked. Best games next year are @ Mizzou and @ BYU. Best home game is Navy.

Woof.

Yep, UConn can never schedule a decent team at home. Uconn football sucks currently(no sarcasm).

id rather be in the big east than the acc

Me too. But have some foresight here. Holding on to the past would leave us in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Brooks committed suicide because the outside world was too big. Ive thought a lot about the implications of such, especially when compared to movies like The Matrix.